+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Good thoughts and prayers for Jamiemac

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Re: Good thoughts and prayers for Jamiemac

Just got back from the Red Sea, did some dives to 100m on my faithful old Inspo.

If you're interested in easy trouble free deep diving with some great support, Jonas at Planet Divers Dahab does a great job

Back in the English Channel now until Thailand in Oct

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemac  View Original Post
    Just got back from the Red Sea, did some dives to 100m on my faithful old Inspo.

If you're interested in easy trouble free deep diving with some great support, Jonas at Planet Divers Dahab does a great job

Good on yer. Thanks for the tip.

Whats the weather been like in the channel? I miss it, strangely enough

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Good show Jamie. Is that the good old Inspo that Bruce K use to have and was mine before he got it?

John

donlabbruzzo will become famous soon enough donlabbruzzo will become famous soon enough donlabbruzzo will become famous soon enough donlabbruzzo's Avatar

It seems it takes a hell of a lot to keep you down my friend. That fact that you're diving again speaks volumes.

RBW Member Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully's Avatar
    Evo+,Inspiration

Classic

. Sully, do you dive here? i loved it last year and this year plan to do lots more
    Sorry mate didn't see this untill now, I dive the channel mostly, still racking up the hours but plan to go back to Koa Tao next Feb to do my trimix, I still try to keep in contact with Stuey, but don't hear from Bruce so much.
    Any time , I can help PM me.

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Good show Jamie. Is that the good old Inspo that Bruce K use to have and was mine before he got it?

John
    yes, mate, but it's had Bruce and Peter violate her, so i've pretty much rebuilt it.

It was fine in Egypt, trouble free. I've left it there for Jonas to play with, they'e doing 100-120m O/C dives everyday, the He bills are killing them

inspo

Time for an update for my RBW mates

One third of the way through another load of chemo, really routine now.

Off to Dahab on Monday for some deep CCR stuff and then a busy summer in the Channel, weather permitting

Quite enjoying being back in the centre of the world , London, after 23 years of self -exile on a desert island.

Hope you're all busy, the wreck forum has died a death, hasn't it?

Needs a bit of controvosial wrecking to liven it up, hurry up Stuey,

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

yes, mate, but it's had Bruce and Peter violate her, so i've pretty much rebuilt it.

It was fine in Egypt, trouble free. I've left it there for Jonas to play with, they'e doing 100-120m O/C dives everyday, the He bills are killing them
    wow talk about getting around

it started YR 1999-2000 Inspiration purchased in the UK. (dont rember who) then was purchased by Pedro E. Rodríguez (us / puerto rico), then John Katerenchuk in the US then to bruce konefe in thailand,now to the red sea.. That HAS to be some type of record..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

inspo

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    wow talk about getting around

it started YR 1999-2000 Inspiration purchased in the UK. (dont rember who) then was purchased by Pedro E. Rodríguez (us / puerto rico), then John Katerenchuk in the US then to bruce konefe in thailand,now to the red sea.. That HAS to be some type of record..

It did loads with me in Thailand , deep wrecks and some easy cave stuff, I replaced all the electronics and handsets and it works like new

It'll be based in Dahab now , I think Jonas and crew have a handful of units but not a really, really classic like this one

I just hope Bruce never touches it again, lefty loosely, righty tightly , Bruce !

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

I just hope Bruce never touches it again, lefty loosely, righty tightly , Bruce !
    or a soldering iron!

We all know bruce too well...
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast