+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Good thoughts and prayers for Jamiemac

RBW Member garyd is an unknown quantity at this point garyd's Avatar
    KISS Classic #408

Re: Good thoughts and prayers for Jamiemac

Congrats Jamie...keep up the good fight! And come on back to Wisconsin sometime when we can get in some better diving.

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Quote Originally Posted by stuey  View Original Post
    Hey mate

Nice to here your getting a Scapa trip, is that dry suit keeping you dry?

Stuey
    It was 3 degrees the other day and only my finger tips got cold, ta!

Mind you, only did 24 mins, that was enough.

Scapa will be great,

Pete, is Truk any good Nov - April ?

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Quote Originally Posted by garyd  View Original Post
    Congrats Jamie...keep up the good fight! And come on back to Wisconsin sometime when we can get in some better diving.
    I'll be back, loved the diving I did there,

Cheers

Jamie

inspo

Scapa was brilliant, hard work and cold water after Thailand Live-aboard diving, where are all the Burmese crew when you need deco tanks clipping on?

Wrecks were great , boat, MV Invincible ,comfortable and warm.

Diving in the Channel again next week to keep my hand in, back to 3mm wetsuits in August , I hope

inspo

Well, that was an interesting year!

Thanks to all you for your thoughts.

Back in Thailand now, sunk the old boat, secured the new one, MV Giamani, for next season April-October

Getting back on the unit diving on the Trident wreck, bit strange working hard for 5 years trying to keep the thing afloat and then sinking her

Cheers

Jamie
    Last edited by jamiemac; 21st October 2010 at 06:06. Reason: spelling

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemac  View Original Post

Back in Thailand now, sunk the old boat, secured the new one, MV Giamani, for next season April-October

Getting back on the unit diving on the Trident wreck, bit strange working hard for 5 years trying to keep the thing afloat and then sinking her

Cheers

Jamie
    Yeah......But I bet you loved every minute of it!!!

Regards,

Lance

inspo

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemac  View Original Post

Cheers

Jamie
    oops, all change. Scans weren't good so back to the Uk again for 6 months chemo. so upset i'm missing Oztek, and whole season with the new boat. sorry to those that booked trips,

my lovely wrecks will be virgin again soon!

RBW Member Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully's Avatar
    Evo+,Inspiration

Classic

I dived on your boat with Pete. Bruce and stuart, while you were home last year, sorry about Pete, If your stuck for whatever or want a beer while your back, give me a shout .
    If not I wiish you well .
    Sully

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Jamie, this is gutting news mate. Just focus on getting yourself better again. You did it once. You will kick it in the ass again!

We are all thinking about you.

Pete Mesley

inspo

Quote Originally Posted by petemes  View Original Post
    Jamie, this is gutting news mate. Just focus on getting yourself better again. You did it once. You will kick it in the ass again!

We are all thinking about you.

Pete Mesley
    hello guys,

not too bad, at least it's summer soon. Sully, do you dive here? i loved it last year and this year plan to do lots more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast