+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Good thoughts and prayers for Jamiemac

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Re: Good thoughts and prayers for Jamiemac

Thanks very much ,lads, I'm getting better by the minute now so your thoughts worked.

The nasty bit is in the bin out the back now so as long as there's no more I'm fine, and if there is a bit of radio will probably get it.

The tests before the surgery were worse than the surgery, you really don't want to know.

Sorry to those who experienced my gasey condition in the last few months, now you know I had a good excuse!

Few weeks bunking off at home pretending to do admin, and then fighting fit for our season starting March, hopefully.

Cheers

Jamie

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemac  View Original Post
    Thanks very much ,lads, I'm getting better by the minute now so your thoughts worked.

The nasty bit is in the bin out the back now so as long as there's no more I'm fine, and if there is a bit of radio will probably get it.

The tests before the surgery were worse than the surgery, you really don't want to know.

Sorry to those who experienced my gasey condition in the last few months, now you know I had a good excuse!

Few weeks bunking off at home pretending to do admin, and then fighting fit for our season starting March, hopefully.

Cheers

Jamie
    Great news Jamie!
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Great news!
    May you have a speedy recovery!

/Rodge

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Thankyou for your thoughts everyone.

Just got back home, had another test in Bangkok which said I'm all clear of cancer at the moment, so fingers crossed it doesn't come back.

Getting ready for a return to diving in the next few weeks.

Cheers

Jamie

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

best wishes for your continued recovery.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Jamie

Great news!

If you had any surgery be extra careful with deco dives. I have seen others get DCS as a result of a little cutting and rearranging of tissues on a normal non eventful 70M deco dive that they had done many times before the surgery. It was painful for me to watch the other person but not as much as the pain he was in for some time immediatly upon surfacing.

John

inspo

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Jamie

Great news!

If you had any surgery be extra careful with deco dives. I have seen others get DCS as a result of a little cutting and rearranging of tissues on a normal non eventful 70M deco dive that they had done many times before the surgery. It was painful for me to watch the other person but not as much as the pain he was in for some time immediatly upon surfacing.

John
    Good advice, but it looks like I'm not diving for a while yet.

It seems I really have to have the back up treatment, chemo/radio , so I'm in the UK for the next few months.

Lots of beer, curry and kebabs , then the treatment, but at least no more surgery. Trident trips are gong ahead as planned however

Cheers

J

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Are fish'n chips off the menu then?

Good luck...Paul

It seems I really have to have the back up treatment, chemo/radio , so I'm in the UK for the next few months.

Lots of beer, curry and kebabs , then the treatment, but at least no more surgery. Trident trips are gong ahead as planned however

Cheers

J

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

I just had word from Jamie he is back in the UK and he will be there for a few months .......

Get well soon mate...One advantage there will be no "Lady Boys" in the UK to aggravate the situation

Regards,

Lance

RBW Member Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    I just heard Jamiemac is in ICU with cancer. For those of you who don't know him he is co-owner off MV Trident in Koh Tao Thailand and a real stand-up guy.
    Send some prayers his way.
    sh1t! terrible news.

when i saw the title i thought oh no dont tell me jamie is the next rb victim! everytime i log in i fear of reading about the next friend ive lost.

Cheers

J
    hey jamie, good to hear from you.

beer curry and kebabs? you make it sound not so bad! hope things work out ok for you mate
    Last edited by Drmike; 17th December 2009 at 02:39.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast