+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Good thoughts and prayers for Jamiemac

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Good thoughts and prayers for Jamiemac

I just heard Jamiemac is in ICU with cancer. For those of you who don't know him he is co-owner off MV Trident in Koh Tao Thailand and a real stand-up guy.
    Send some prayers his way.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Re: Good thoughts and prayers for Jamiemac

as always, hearing of ill fortune weighs heavy on the soul. Prayers and hope for a speedy recovery and total remission.

Warm regards,
    Hunter

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

prayers sent, I do not wish that fate on anyone, even my worst enemy.

God Speed and hopefully our antiquated medical practices (when it comes to cancer) will be enough to put that beast into remission.

Hoping everything works out ok.

Horrible thing cancer is.

I'm working on it! Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac's Avatar

Jamie, all my thoughts and wishes are with you!

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Christ I'm shocked at hearing this bad news, our thoughts are with you Jamie.

Stuey

RBW Member underwatergaffer is an unknown quantity at this point underwatergaffer's Avatar

Hi Jamie,
    Thinking of you mate!!
    Mischa

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

I received a reply from Jamie and hope someone a little nearer might be able to help out.

Send over a nice little Fillipino nurse, I'mbored of the Thai ones

J

Seems it hasn't affected his sense of humor!!

Regards,

Lance

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Jamie is one tough bastard so if anyone is going to kick cancer in the bollocks it will be him.

Beat it mate.

Pete mesley

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Thanks Lance

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    I received a reply from Jamie and hope someone a little nearer might be able to help out.

Send over a nice little Fillipino nurse, I'mbored of the Thai ones

J

Seems it hasn't affected his sense of humor!!

Regards,

Lance
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast