+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for CCR Divers in The Keys

RBW Member rbschooner is an unknown quantity at this point rbschooner's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Looking for CCR Divers in The Keys

On another note, looking for Rebreather divers in the Keys, preferably Key West area. If you know anyone, please give a shout out or PM. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hey hdsesq, whats up?

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Looking for CCR Divers in The Keys

Welcome aboard. One of these days, we will do a group dive on the Vandenberg. Hopefully, you can also drive a bit north to meet up for some dives.

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Gary Mace, owner of Conch Republic Divers, dives an Evolution

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Hi RB, don't see you on here very often. How has the diving been down there this week, I'm still stuck up here in West Palm.
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

RBW Member hdsesq is an unknown quantity at this point hdsesq's Avatar

I'm back and forth between KW & NJ. Was not down this past week. Obviously was a tough week. I'll be back just after Thanksgiving for awhile. Looking for rebreather divers who are in KW or will be in the area. Have done a bunch on the Vandenberg. Someone to share the adventures with would be nice. I'll also be making arrangements to head up north (since when is the Miami area north?) next year to dive with others that I am getting to know.

Safe diving.

Howard Spialter

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by rbschooner  View Original Post
    On another note, looking for Rebreather divers in the Keys, preferably Key West area. If you know anyone, please give a shout out or PM. Thanks.
    Hey hdsesq, whats up?[/QUOTE]

Im in Key Largo. Peter Sotis also teaches from my shop in Key Largo and we often head down to Key West. PM me if you would like to hook up on some dives

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

RBS,

I'm not in the Keys, but I will be visiting from 12/20 - 12/30. I'll be staying in Tavernier and I'm available for a dive. My email address is paul.ludwick@yahoo.com. If you have something in mind or would like to set something up, I'm for it.

Paul
    Last edited by pwl4476; 11th December 2009 at 11:18. Reason: Felt like it

+ Reply to Thread