+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Problems with home page

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Question Problems with home page

Today when I openm the home page for RBW I get the tabs along the top "Home through to Help as normal but next underneath I have stats box with the calender underneath & Featured Articles from the RBW Library alongside then beside that on the right hand side there is nothing no logged in /new posts box & no "members online box etc
    In the middle of the page the last thing going down is that RBW welcomes monkey as a moderator.
    Anybody else got this problem & how can I cure it ? I have tried retyping the full web address rather than use the link from favorites but no difference
    TIA

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Re: Problems with home page

It does the same thing to me, I assumed it was some thing that happend when Curt set me up as a moderator.

I will reach out to curt and see whats up.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

RBW Member dynarob is an unknown quantity at this point dynarob's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Also the dropdown menus (New Posts, Search, Quick Links) at the top of the screen aren't dropping down for me from the Home Page using IE8 (works with Safari and Mozilla). They seem to work from any other page using IE8.

RBW Member diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    ...when Curt set me up as a moderator...
    we're all doomed...

RBW Member thermocad is an unknown quantity at this point thermocad's Avatar
    Inspo Classic

Home Build O2

Quote Originally Posted by dynarob  View Original Post
    Also the dropdown menus (New Posts, Search, Quick Links) at the top of the screen aren't dropping down for me from the Home Page using IE8 (works with Safari and Mozilla). They seem to work from any other page using IE8.
    +1

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

I had a small problem using internet explorer
    But all seems to work OK with firefox???

So it must be an Internet Explorer problem???

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

same here

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Try Firefox and let me know if that solves the problem????

RBW Member diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369's Avatar

I had the same problem on IE (non-responsive menus), and resolved it by re-booting, deleting RBW related cookies, and logging in from scratch. Works fine now.

john

I also have both theese problems using explorer..