+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: The straw that broke the divers back.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: The straw that broke the divers back.

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    Back when Mark 15's were all I sold, each one would come with an offer to spend a weekend in my shop, for free, learning how to build a Mark 15 up from the bolts. There are plenty of guys out there who took me up on that offer, and I like to think that in some way, I gave back a little of what I got from my Dad by sharing my knowledge of this very different machine with them.

Kevin.
    Nice story Kevin.....does the offer extend to HH owners?

John

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Sure!

Come sometime in the Summer, and I'll fire up the Excavator and you can dig some holes out by the Burn Pile...

Kevin.

Death Before Discomfort nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

I would be interested in an HH mechanics course as well.

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    Sure!

Come sometime in the Summer, and I'll fire up the Excavator and you can dig some holes out by the Burn Pile...

Kevin.
    Kevin's new excavator?

Last edited by 19Hunter68; 19th November 2009 at 04:30.

So Cal Tech Diver aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie's Avatar
    Meg

Inspo (when it works)

Quote Originally Posted by 19Hunter68  View Original Post
    Kevin's new excavator?

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
    4 minuts of my life I'll never get back... I kept hoping the spoilt little bugger would upend it and go flying through the air...
    Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
    VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
    GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Where is he going?????

I think he is going to get a SAFT battery to replace the AA.

John