+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I want to thank Jeff and Curt, for bringing us all the recent videos from DEMA 2009

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

I want to thank Jeff and Curt, for bringing us all the recent videos from DEMA 2009

I want to thank Jeff and Curt, for bringing us all the recent videos from DEMA 2009

I appreciate the time and energy put into all the productions.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen's Avatar
    Apocalypse mCCR

Dräger Dolphin SCR to mCCR

Re: I want to thank Jeff and Curt, for bringing us all the recent videos from DEMA 20

Same here.
    Very much appreciated !

Safe diving

Ivan

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Re: I want to thank Jeff and Curt, for bringing us all the recent videos from DEMA 20

Yes indeed, I too very much aprecate the effort.

ATB

Mark

RBW Member rohan will become famous soon enough rohan will become famous soon enough rohan will become famous soon enough rohan's Avatar

Yeah, nice one guys thanks for the vids.

Cheers,
    Rohan

RBW Member jackdiver has a spectacular aura about jackdiver has a spectacular aura about jackdiver has a spectacular aura about jackdiver has a spectacular aura about jackdiver has a spectacular aura about jackdiver's Avatar
    Sentinel

Me too,

Thanks guys.

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Ditto, Great work!

+ Reply to Thread