+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ... fit like?

RBW Member TheMacallan is on a distinguished road TheMacallan is on a distinguished road TheMacallan's Avatar

... fit like?

I must admit I've been lurking for ages...only registered in November....
    The balanced "moderating" make this a positive place to visit.

I've been diving the Inspiration for over five years ......I've had little trouble and the support has been superb.

Dive mostly the east coast of Scotland but manage to slip out of the country to dive once in a wee while.

fit like? would literally translate to " how do you do?" in English but is really "hello."

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Re: ... fit like?

Welcome to RBW!!! Are you the Laird?

In any case, a very warm welcome to Rebreather World, and from the looks of that avatar picture, you need it! Brrrr!

The essence of this Board and, I firmly believe, the reason it has become so popular in such a short time, is that we welcome all, from those who are interested in becoming rebreather divers, to those who have been diving them for years. Heck, we even welcome those who build them out of stuff they find in the DIY stores! :p

The only thing that we really ask of our members is that they be willing to share information in a friendly manner, to help inform new members, and to advance the knowledge base of all.

It seems to be working well, and a lot of people have joined saying much the same as yourself, that they joined because of the friendly atmosphere.

Again, welcome aboard!

Rob Davie
    RBW Admin
    Last edited by ROB DAVIE; 28th January 2006 at 21:23.

Meg dealer / IT MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto's Avatar
    Meg, Pathfinder, Sentinel, MK6

Optima and Inspiration

Re: ... fit like?

Hey buddy,

Welcome to RBW, I hope you enjoy this great website!!!!

Cheers,

Mike - www.protecdiving.com

+ Reply to Thread