+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The most beautiful Motorcycle yet made

RBW Member Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles's Avatar

The most beautiful Motorcycle yet made

I'm a Ducatisti, and I thought I could introduce one sick road machine that Ducati has just introduced to the market.

Ducati Multistrada 1200

The only thing I know of that meets (and maybe beats) RB and sex.

RBW Member SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ's Avatar

Re: The most beautiful Motorcycle yet made

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles  View Original Post
    I'm a Ducatisti, and I thought I could introduce one sick road machine that Ducati has just introduced to the market.

Ducati Multistrada 1200

The only thing I know of that meets (and maybe beats) RB and sex.
    I would very much like one sitting in my garage beside my 848.

RBW Member Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJ  View Original Post
    I would very much like one sitting in my garage beside my 848.
    I came so close to having a 848 as well. Just loved the lightness and "flick-ability", but my back could not take the position required by the clip-ons. Had to go for a Monster (Termi S4R) instead, with a more basic handlebar riding position.

That Strada seems really suited to my new circumstances here in Romania. There goes another 20+ kEuro.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles  View Original Post
    I came so close to having a 848 as well. Just loved the lightness and "flick-ability", but my back could not take the position required by the clip-ons. Had to go for a Monster (Termi S4R) instead, with a more basic handlebar riding position.

That Strada seems really suited to my new circumstances here in Romania. There goes another 20+ kEuro.
    DSC_0011a.jpg

DSC_0016a.JPG

Spyros;

You sick man with a triple 9.

Here's my Monster, and the route I drove to my new home location.
    Attached Images

RBW Member PipsGirl is an unknown quantity at this point PipsGirl's Avatar

I think I have the most beautiful motorcycle ever made!!

It was my bday gift, a GSXR600 from my awesome husband. Top that Ducati!

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Tina,

You do realize Ducati is owned by a bunch of guys from Texas?

and for as much as I respect the art of Ducati, I will take my Shovel Head Hard Tail any day of the week!
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    Tina,

and for as much as I respect the art of Ducati, I will take my Shovel Head Hard Tail any day of the week!
    For whatever it's worth I have a 1949 Harley Davidson Hummer 165 CC. I paid $500 for it back in 1981 when I was 17 years old. I still have it today. Nothing like the Ducati, but I still think it's pretty cool.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Dacati is on our shopping list for next year. There is no end to my buck list....

RBW Member PipsGirl is an unknown quantity at this point PipsGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    Tina,

Nope. I don't pay much attention to that stuff. (Is that bad?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast