+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking forward to seeing pics of friends having a fun time at the 09 RBW party

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Looking forward to seeing pics of friends having a fun time at the 09 RBW party

Ok, I couldn't make DEMA in Florida, but I am looking forward to seeing pics of friends having a fun time at the party.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member PipsGirl is an unknown quantity at this point PipsGirl's Avatar

Re: Looking forward to seeing pics of friends having a fun time at the 09 RBW party

Did anyone get photos?

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Re: Looking forward to seeing pics of friends having a fun time at the 09 RBW party

Heres some of the ones I took, although not very many people showcased here.

We didn't stay long, and took off soon after the tequila shots came out. Despite this, there is a picture of me trying to lick my own nipple floating around somewhere.....

Scott Blair (PadiPro) and the infamous Tim "Hello Kitty" Owens (Netmage)

The notorious Captain Jeff Addis (SWAdiver)

Netmage

Becky Kagan, saying "holy cow is that drunken Captain Addis?"

Kim Inge (Down4Fun) and Tony Land sans Tigger costume (Tienuts)

Swadiver, suprised someone doesn't know who he is....

Becky and Jeff talk about his first DUI....

Becky, Tim, James (monkey) and Scott

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Heres some of the ones I took, although not very many people showcased here.

We didn't stay long, and took off soon after the tequila shots came out. Despite this, there is a picture of me trying to lick my own nipple floating around somewhere.....

Scott Blair (PadiPro) and the infamous Tim "Hello Kitty" Owens (Netmage)

The notorious Captain Jeff Addis (SWAdiver)

Netmage

Becky Kagan, saying "holy cow is that drunken Captain Addis?"

Kim Inge (Down4Fun) and Tony Land sans Tigger costume (Tienuts)

Swadiver, suprised someone doesn't know who he is....

Becky and Jeff talk about his first DUI....

Becky, Tim, James (monkey) and Scott
    Hi Tony,

Thanks for posting, where's Don?
    Last edited by sadave; 12th November 2009 at 20:21. Reason: didn't need to see the pics again......
    Chett. L

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Hi Tony,

Thanks for posting, where's Don?
    Don was home combing eBay for his new ride, since his truck blew up.

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Oh- I see...
    Chett. L

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

I have a dollar says it was a CHEVY!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Chevy El Camino, to be exact.

Big thanks to Kim for the ride to go pick it up!
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Chevy El Camino, to be exact.

Big thanks to Kim for the ride to go pick it up!
    Not a problem.

+ Reply to Thread