Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hollis RB

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Hollis RB

I heard the Hollis RB was a no show at DEMA. Maybe they weren't looking hard enough.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Re: Hollis RB

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    I heard the Hollis Rebreather was a no show at DEMA. Maybe they weren't looking hard enough.

Nice Dave

I was looking and looking and looking and I thought.... I don't see not Damn Rebrea....oh hahahahaha....

right at that momment...

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Dave,

That's true, it's coming out early next year, Jan or Feb.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

I heard the Hollis Rebreather was a no show at DEMA. Maybe they weren't looking hard enough.
    Hi Dave,
    By the way... nice looking vacuum, it matches the wings and fins too.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

thanks for sharing Dave, did you get a chance to see if the new ccr was a hoover granular or eureka extendair model? whats its canister duration?

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Laugh as much as you want, but it is the only self-packing Rebreather (SPRB) on the show floor. Just turn it on using the the CE designed power switch, the "Electron Gate" (EG) (which due to its location can only be turned on or off by your buddy during a dive) located on the newly patented Buddy-Assist Bar (BAB), designed so your buddy can pull you around during the dive, as required by CE standards, insert the Auto-filling grain elevator whip (AFGEW) into the granular absorbent material (GAM) and within a minute (60S) you will have a full and ready to dive canister (FARTDC). The only concern would be if you have cats or other furry pets (COFP), extra caution against contaminants must be taken during packing.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

Mr Fox Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox's Avatar
    Sentinel

KISS

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    whats its canister duration?
    looks like the 5 room canister, i've heard tell of an extended range canister that allows for the hall and stairs.

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

I actually asked one of the Hollis-shirted folks how the P-2 was coming. I was told: 'Many other (unspecified) projects have more or less eased it to somewhat back burner status. While it is very much still alive, the need to streamline manufacturing methods is taking a lot of time.'

No comment on my part, just what he told me. Draw your own conclusions.

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Rumor has it the new CCR kind of sucks........

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Is that a built in scooter at the bottom I see?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast