Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Northeast Rebreather Workshop at URI

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Re: 2010 Northeast Rebreather Workshop at URI

Hi folks,

just five days left for pre-registration. Pre-registrants (by Dec 15) will receive a workshop t-shirt. Registration after that time does not include a t-shirt. Any extra T's will be for sale at the event however.

REgards & safe diving,
    ML

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

is there a list of who is attending? i think i paid but im not sure.

thanks

al marvelli
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

RBW Member carlcz is an unknown quantity at this point carlcz's Avatar

Paid!
    And XL
    Thanks!
    Really looking forward to the Workshop.

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

you're all set Marv..will see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    is there a list of who is attending? i think i paid but im not sure.

thanks

al marvelli

RBW Member brewmaster is an unknown quantity at this point brewmaster's Avatar

hi mike

just sent payment via paypal. xxl. had dinner with ****** last night.

cheers
    bill

homebuild/custom

Hi folks,

Just two days left for pre-registration with the t-shirt offer. More than 40 people have registered to attend - from local to as far as Alaska. The speaker line-up looks great, and I know we're looking at a great event.

Wanted to extend a thanks to the organizers and sponsors of the event thus far:

Ocean Opportunity Inc. | organizing the event
    URI's Center of Excellence in Undersea Technology | hosting the event
    Ocean Edge Outfitters | exhibitting sponsor featuring the rEvo
    RBW | helping to promote the event via a banner ad

We are still seeking various levels of support to offset the expense of this event. This is a great way to meet a large part of the market here in the Northeast in one place. Any interested persons, organizations, companies, and manufacturers are welcome and encouraged to get in touch with me.

Cheers,
    Mike

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Unfortunately I have to be abroad on the 23rd and won't make it. Anyone wants my ticket, I am guessing they're not refundable.

homebuild/custom

sorry you can't make it Erik. Whoever claims his spot, please let me know so I can update the attendee list.

For the mfg's out there - there are still opportunities to exhibit and/or sponsor the event. More than 50 people will be in attendance, accounting for RB and technical divers in all disciplines - science, commercial, exploration, etc. Great opportunity to reach a substantial portion of the Northeast market under one roof, and at a targetted venue. Please contact me should you be interested in supporting the event.

For those attending - this is a go, regardless of weather. Let's all hope the roads up here finally clear up.

see you all soon

homebuild/custom

Hi folks,

we're just two days away. For those who already paid/registered, I'm sure you have received my event updates. For those still undecided, I have attached the workshop registration packet to whet your appetite (hard copies to be distributed at the event).

For those who cannot make it, the presentations will be videotaped by Benthic Blue Productions and a Video Proceedings will be made available on DVD, as well as via YouTube.

Attendance is expected to exceed 75pp. There are still opportunities to sponsor the event. This is a great opportunity with such a large part of the NE market under one roof!

will see you Saturday
    Attached Files

homebuild/custom

Hi folks,

To all who were in attendance (very near 80 people!), again many thanks for spending the day at our event. I hope there was knowledge gained, and ideas shared.

I will be editting the hours and hours and hours of presentation footage over the coming weeks, and will post them in some digestable format here and elswhere online sometime thereafter.

Again, I welcome you to provide constructive feedback as this will determine when/how/if we put together a similar event in the future. In general, I've already had requests to run this again, so will do my best.

For those who were unable to attend, we had five diverse presentations on a variety of topics from standards to configuration to the future. Several units were on hand for discussion including a modified Mk15, a Cis-Lunar Mk5P, 2 rEvo III's, a KISS Sport, a Mark Munro homebuild, a HEAT rebreather, and yes-a functional Apocalypse.

Safe diving,
    Mike

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast