Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Northeast Rebreather Workshop at URI

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

2010 Northeast Rebreather Workshop at URI

Hi folks, This is the first announcement of the 2010 Northeast Rebreather and Advanced Diving Technology Workshop to take place on Saturday January 23rd at the University of Rhode Island.

The event will include formal presentations by several confirmed speakers, opportunities for roundtable/show&tell of various rebreathers & components, a chance to mingle with your peers, and lunch.

Pre-registration is required by Dec 15, as space is limited. $20 pre-registration includes coffee, a light lunch, and an event t-shirt.

Please see the attached .pdf with more specific information, as well as info on how to register.

We are seeking sponsors to offset some of the costs for this. Anyone interested is welcome to contact me for a sponsor packet.

I can think of no better way to break up the woes of winter here in the cold, wet northeast...hope to see you there! More info to come

Regards,
    Mike
    Attached Files

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: 2010 Northeast Rebreather Workshop at URI

Have you (or Eliot or Dave) given thought to organizing some pool try dives on the Revo and the APOC?

John

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

I think its a good idea for a possible 2nd day of activities. This first day will be quite full between presentations and whatnot. Problem is that I know for a fact that pool time at the University is never going to be granted for non-URI sanctioned/non-employee/student dive activities.

There are other local options, and if Dave, Eliot, or anyone else would like to work this in, I'm more than happy to do my part to help coordinate.

I'm hopeful that one outcome of this event is one or several sets of plans for try-dives or mini-expeditions in our area for the spring/summer. In any event, several rigs will be there to get your hands on and teardown.

PS-thanks for registering!

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Booked & Paid. I'll be there.

RBW Member RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17's Avatar

Paid! Just forgot to put the t-shirt size - XXL.

homebuild/custom

thanks everyone for registering so early. Please spread the word to your friends, dive buddies, local clubs, etc. I am working on a wider-industry distribution that should go out later this coming week.

Regards
    mike

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Large for me, t-shirt wise.

RBW Member RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Have you (or Eliot or Dave) given thought to organizing some pool try dives on the Revo and the APOC?
    I absolutely dig that idea.
    rgrds
    Tom

I'm in also, shouldbe good!

Rob

homebuild/custom

for those individuals or companies interested in sponsoring the event, a sponsorship info sheet has been put together. please see the attached .pdf.
    Attached Files

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast