+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: Honest opinions required - Sentinel v Revo

RBW Member jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat's Avatar
    rEvo 3 MICRO FT

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR, MEG 2.01

Re: Honest opinions required - Sentinel v Revo

Awesome Boff !! Wait until it is so quiet that all you can hear is the Flappers going "Click, Click" as you breath --- then your OC buddy swims by and it sounds like an airplane taking off .. Also, I would be interested in if you notice how the sea life will "hang around you" versus always swiiming away after hearing your bubbles.. It's amazing how differently sea life will react to the "no bubbles" of a CCR --- espeecially Hammer Heads..

Have a blast, and let us know how it goes !!

John

RBW Member ronnin79 is an unknown quantity at this point ronnin79's Avatar

Damn, i am in choosing faze and trying to find out which of those two great rebreathers i should buy and get training for. This topic didn't help at all... I can count much more people diving rEVO on this forum and only few actualy diving Sentinel Expedition. And i definitely after days and days researching still not sure for which one to decide... I guess i have to find and pay to try both of them (i am completly noob for rebreathers) and then i could make a decision...
    Cheers

RBW Member jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat's Avatar
    rEvo 3 MICRO FT

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR, MEG 2.01

I know of a Sentinel that is for sale in almost brand new condition, very little hours on it, for a very good price.. PM me if you are interested in the contact information for the owner of the Sentinel..

I have never dove a sentinel as I had stated in this discussion. Kind of apples and oranges between the rEVO and the Sentinel.. Both are fine CCR's I am sure.. as you have read in the previous posts.. but if you choose the Sentinel route, let me know via PM for the seller..

John
    Last edited by jcmankat; 9th February 2010 at 21:10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20