+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammerhead 'Extreme' at DEMA!

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Hammerhead 'Extreme' at DEMA!

Hey everyone,

Well, we've been busy this last year - coming up with all kinds of new stuff, and as always, it's my pleasure to introduce you all to the latest creations from the center of the rebreather diving universe, Addison Pennsylvania...

Introducing the new Hammerhead 'Extreme'!

HH3-whole front.jpg

HH3-whole back.jpg

When we set out to make improvements to our existing Hammerhead eCCR, we talked to our customers and divers we respect in the overall rebreather community, and made decisions based upon improving safety beyond what is already proving to be one of the safest, most dependable "Expedition Grade" rebreathers in the world.

For example: The O2 Sensors. One concern voiced on this very forum was the potential for a failure of the Oxygen Sensor casing to allow CO2 contaminated exhaled gas to bypass into the Inhale part of the divers loop, thereby precipitating a Hypercapnia event.

The answer - a Fully Enclosed O2 Sensor Environment:

HH3-head +O2 pod.jpg

The Oxygen Sensors (up to 4) are housed in a sealed compartment which is isolated so that it is impossible for a failure of the O2 Sensor body to allow CO2 containing exhale gas to pass through to the Inhale part of the loop.

In order to retain our unique "Banana Block" arrangement for the ultimate in sensor connection reliability, our engineers designed a special mating block which fits seamlessly together when the O2 Sensor "Pod" is inserted into the Hammerhead 'Extreme' Head.

HH3-sensors.jpg

We believe this unique feature of the Hammerhead 'Extreme' delivers an unprecedented level of safety, and one more reason why the name Juergensen is synonymous with the highest quality rebreather products in the world today.

But we didn't stop there.

The new Head is ergonomically designed to allow for smoother transition from Head to Hoses to T-Pieces to BOV.

HH3-top.jpg

New Bayonet-Lock Hose Couplers have been designed, which allows your hoses to rotate while securing a tight seal.

HH3-new couplers.jpg

Lighter, smaller, angled T-Pieces match the new ergonomics perfectly, for better flow.

And that's not all...

We decided to continue to improve on our Radial Scrubber by modifying the lid to also make use of a Bayonet Lock - making filling and assembly of the new Scrubber a breeze.

HH3-scrubber top.jpg

HH3-scrubber lid.jpg

And now the new Hammerhead 'Extreme' will come fitted with the very latest BOV from Golem Gear - one of the greatest innovating companies in the rebreather business.

NEW BOV.jpg

The new BOV is smaller, lighter (less than 1 lb!), and incorporates the new Bayonet Lock, which allows you to adjust your hose rotation while securing a tight seal.

And the best part is that the entire Head Assembly, Scrubber, T-Pieces, and BOV are backwards compatible with all existing Hammerhead eCCR's!

HH3-top wide.jpg

This unit is on display at DEMA 2009, so if you are there, please stop by and have a look!

For further questions, contact:

Juergensen Marine, Inc.
    1448 Polk Hill Road
    Addison, Pennsylvania
    15411 USA
    (814) 395-9509

Safe Diving to all!

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

kevin@rebreather.us

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Re: Hammerhead 'Extreme' at DEMA!

Wow Kev.... I can see that sensor pod having a matching pressure pot hooking into a bank of voltmeter boards....

I like it....

Sorta New Member w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

ISC Hammer-MEG

Kevin:

Got a price on the new head?

Bill
    Bill Ripley

Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Dam Kevin, just when I thought I couldn't be any more happy than I am now. First Bruce comes along and I have to spend money on upgrading my Pursuit.

Now this....

Please send me a quote for all the upgrades and the cost of a new HH.

I'll pick one and send you a check or a wire....

I hate when people build new, inovative, safe products that they actually plan to and can deliver.

It just causes me to spend more money.....
    Last edited by DWill; 4th November 2009 at 20:30.

Nice Work Kevin.

Cave Addict CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh's Avatar
    HammerHead

Sentinel-Inspo-Optima-Prism 2

Ahhh crap. As one the instructors on the HH, I need to have the latest and greatest, right?

The upgrades look awesome!

RBW Member Owen P. Bermann is an unknown quantity at this point Owen P. Bermann's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Hey Kevin,
    Any chance of retrofitting a new sensor assembly into the older head?
    Owen

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

smashing. I love the sensor block in particular.

Rebreatherless bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke is a name known to all bwyrwitzke's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Looks great Kevin! Will it be possible to configure 3rd party monitoring with multiple cells (such as cells 1, 2,and 4 with an X1)?

Bruce

very nice
    Last edited by Jon Adams; 4th November 2009 at 22:12.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast