+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hammerhead Secondary for Mark 15.x!

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Hammerhead Secondary for Mark 15.x!

Hey everyone,

My good friend, Rob Powley asked me if I could build a Hammerhead Secondary for the Mark 15.x rebreather, so we undertook making one up for him.

We had previously only built one of the original acrylic units for Daryl Ertel who I believe uses it to this very day for his Great Lakes diving.

Well, it seems like a lot of people are now interested in this, so due to popular demand, I though we would offer this to the general Mark 15 diving public.

P1010004.jpg

The unit is a standard Rev. C+ Hammerhead Secondary which has been modified so that it will accept a Bendix Connector (removed from your old Analog Secondary). A set-screw is installed to prevent the Bendix from rotating out.

P1010005.jpg

This unit monitors Depth, Average ppO2 and all three O2 Sensor ppO2's.

It also can have Trimix Decompression activated (via a PIN number purchased separately).

This unit is a plug-in replacement for your existing Mark 15.x Secondary Display, and runs off a AA Battery.

P1010006.jpg

P1010007.jpg

We are going to offer these for $1100.

As I said above, you need to provide us with a Bendix Connector (gleaned from your original Secondary Display or another source), and we'll refurbish it, and install it into the HH wrist unit housing.

This unit can either be worn on the wrist, or clipped off in a similar fashion to the Mark 15.x style.

For more info, please contact us below.

Juergensen Marine, Inc.
    1448 Polk Hill Road
    Addison, Pennsylvania
    15411 USA
    (814) 395-9509

Safe Diving to all.

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

kevin@rebreather.us

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

Re: Hammerhead Secondary for Mark 15.x!

This is a very interesting piece of equipment. I haven't been very happy with my analog gauge, as even when adjusted it isn't very accurate (precise yes, they all agree with each other, but accurate no.) I have a request that would make HH secondary significantly more useful: have it operate off a set PO2, rather than reading the cells, a la the Shearwater. It would of course need a cap to keep water out, but that's no big deal. Having the ability to use it with any rig would be a huge feature.

If you offered one like that I would snap it up.