+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: so we are one year old

Kevin Hagerich Helium_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Helium_diver's Avatar
    KISS Classic

ccr dolphin

Re: so we are one year old

Happy Birthday to RBW.

I would like to say thank you to all the great members of this board . this place is like a second home everyone is friendly and always willing to lend some information and expertise.

Helium_diver
    "If I look unconscious I probably am " Bill Hartman

RBW Member Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan's Avatar

Thanks to Stuart and to everyone who's contributed. This is a great place on the web, and I've certainly taken away lots of great knowledge, and met plenty of new folks. Long may it continue! :D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie
    Stuart,

Just a thought...

I believe TDS celebrates their anniversary with give-away drawings of prizes donated by the supporters.

Why don't we do the same here ? We have plenty of supporters...

I will start with a copy of Decoweenie-Plus!
    But I don't to win a drawing of a prize , I'd want a real prize !!

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Padowan
    Here is a prize for being a smarty-pant...

Bob Sweeney bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi's Avatar
    KISS Spirit LTE

KISS Classic

I don't have any sites that I look forward to reading the daily posts - most places I don't even try to keep up, here I tend to read them all.

Everyone here has helped me whether they knew it or not in making my decision on what the 'perfect' rebreather is for me (the order has been placed!)

I hope RW to have many more birthdays! :D

Bob

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Padowan
    Have the want your missing ;)

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

Bravo , yes the site rocks and is only getting better. I had withdraws while in Roatan , and switch all the resort computers, guest ones in the lobby to have RBW as the home page.

I like you people.

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

:) Happy birthday RBW:) , and thank all who deserve thanks for providing such an amazing resource (this is one of the best web sites i've ever seen, period!). I can vouch, as a soon to be rebreather diver, this site has helped me become much more familiar with all the options out there, helped me find answeres to many of my questions and helped me overcome many of my aprehensions.

Gill Envy

Martini Diver Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW's Avatar
    rEvo III Expedition + others

rEvo Meg AP Sentinel KISS

Sorry I'm a little late on this, I've been at "boot".

Happy birthday RBW and thanks Stuart for deciding that this forum was needed. Thanks to the Mods and admins for their assistance in making this an excellent place to be.

And a personal thanks to everyone, you make RBW what is is with the content and debate.

Big hugs all around

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

I’m just back to the world of high speed internet, so

Please accept my belated birthday wishes!!!!

It was a pleasure meeting a lot of you guys at DEMA late last year!!!

A toast..... to a fantastic 2nd year of RBW!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4