+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Machines that didn't transpire

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Machines that didn't transpire

Over the course of my research, please excuse my ignorance, What would be the top reason for not coming to market?

1) Government bureaucracy
    2) Self realization
    3) Can't turn a profit
    4) Understanding that there just are not enough free spirited individuals too sustain the necessary R & D required to produce a safer machine (barring military research)

Please add other reasons as you see fit.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Machines that didn't transpire

Quote Originally Posted by 19Hunter68  View Original Post
    Over the course of my research, please excuse my ignorance, What would be the top reason for not coming to market?

1) Government bureaucracy
    2) Self realization
    3) Can't turn a profit
    4) Understanding that there just are not enough free spirited individuals too sustain the necessary R & D required to produce a safer machine (barring military research)

Please add other reasons as you see fit.

Can't compete with the already available, heavily tested, and proven units that you can buy today and receive in an acceptable time period.

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Can't compete with the already available, heavily tested, and proven units that you can buy today and receive in an acceptable time period.

Yep- show me a better one, and the world will beat a path to your door. There are more than a few proven units on the market today. If you have a better one- prove it.

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer99  View Original Post
    Yep- show me a better one, and the world will beat a path to your door. There are more than a few proven units on the market today. If you have a better one- prove it.
    He published this:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=28561

/Christian