Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Rbw Dema Party

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Re: Rbw Dema Party

I will show up as well!

C U all there.

RBN

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Padipro  View Original Post
    I'll be there to pick up my new Meg.
    You got some 'splainin' ta do....

RBW Member PipsGirl is an unknown quantity at this point PipsGirl's Avatar

Curt...
    Do they know we're coming? I looked at the website to check out the deck but all they had was pictures of couples eating some delicious looking food.

Looks like a fun place. I'm excited. I love parties!!

I will see all of you there, :)

RBW Member Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought's Avatar
    rEvo,Meg,Inspo,Titan,Prism2

SCR's,Optima,MkVI,KISS

At least two surviving brain cells reported for duty the morning after RBW Party '09. It was great to see old friends again. Thanks Curt for bringing all the people together!

Ron

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Only two?
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5