Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rbw Dema Party

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Rbw Dema Party

2009 DEMA PARTY

Will be held on Friday night, Nov 6th from 8pm until we fall over drunk

The location is

Bahama Breeze (outside deck, depending on weather conditions)
    8849 International Dr
    Orlando, FL 32819
    Welcome to Bahama Breeze - Your Destination for Caribbean Cuisine

I will have a box of RBW T-shirts (limited quantity, no reservations) to give away to RBW Members (first come first serve) at DEMA.

Requirements to receive a shirt is that you must wear it to the RBW party.

RBW will be holding the MEG raffle during the party, so if you purchased tickets and attend the party, you may be coming home with a NEW BREATHER.

If anyone wishes to volunteer assistance, please PM me.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Rbw Dema Party

Diver Call Out
    Who is planning to attend the RBW DEMA Party????

Attached Images

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Diver Call Out
    Who is planning to attend the RBW DEMA Party????

I will be there... I just have to keep telling myself I wount hang out with Jakub too long!
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

I will certainly show up, can't miss out on all the fun

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Count me in,

ADM / RBW Staff Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Lindsey and I will be there.

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

I'll be there with Amy

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I'll be there.

RBW Member PipsGirl is an unknown quantity at this point PipsGirl's Avatar

Eric and I will both be there. It worked out that I get to join you guys this time.

Helium Addict O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    I will be there... I just have to keep telling myself I wount hang out with Jakub too long!
    I will be there keeping Joe between me and Jakub.

Ted

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast