+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations DSix on your hotel grand opening

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Congratulations DSix on your hotel grand opening

Just wanted to congratulate Don on the grand opening of his new luxury resort..... see the article here:

Spree Driver wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie's Avatar

Re: Congratulations DSix on your hotel grand opening

You owe me a new computer screen.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I can't dive for a couple of days after my "laugh-lung" damage from this one. Tony, after this, I'd duck, and I'd grow eyes in the back of my head if I were you!

rEvo combat swimmer fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman's Avatar
    rEvo

Orca

Not that there is anything wrong with that...
    Sounds lucrative, will it be an Apoc training site?

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Keep up the good work Kitties! I need something to brighten up these cold grey days here in Denmark.

Regards...Paul

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

These two are quickly becoming the Hatfields and the McCoys of Rebreather World!

My suggestion is we all keep our head's low, because we certainly don't want to get caught in any of this cross-fire!

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

can you guys leave tim out of anything??
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Well boys and girls, and those of you that are not yet sure; It is offical as of now. I just welcomed my very first paying customer. He told me in confidence that this was the closest he has ever been to feeling like himself and no longer hiding from his pretend girlfriend.

I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

ill say it again, can you guys please stop picking on tim???
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast