Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS:DELTA-P URM and VR3 500 Bucks

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

FS:DELTA-P URM and VR3 500 Bucks

Full Delta-p URM With Secondary And Vr3 Take It Off My Hands For 500 US.
    Attached Images
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Re: FS:DELTA-P URM and VR3 500 Bucks

And before the board gets all speculative about me having a fire sale... My wife saw my collection of shearwaters.... and put her foot in my ass. so I am not allowed to buy any more dive gear without selling something.

I know I know...... I tried to deflect her from seeing the 3 Shearwaters with a pair of shoes, but it did not work.
    Attached Images
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

RBW Member mrs.monkey is on a distinguished road mrs.monkey is on a distinguished road mrs.monkey's Avatar
    EVO

Lightbulb Re: FS:DELTA-P URM and VR3 500 Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post

I know I know...... I tried to deflect her from seeing the 3 Shearwaters with a pair of shoes, but it did not work.

Let's get something straight......Crocs are NOT shoes......and Crocs for YOU are not shoes for ME.

We should probably just go ahead and post my Pay Pal account info so whoever buys the Delta P and VR3 can send the cash directly to me.

And I know you sold the Drager, so you might as well fork that over too.

Supporting Member kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone's Avatar
    Classic Kiss Hammerhead

Sport Kiss Hammerhead

Are the Shearwaters $500.00 also?
    If so I will take 2 please!

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

LOL..............

I'll take the lot in the photo (Shearwaters).

Cheers,
    Hunter
    Last edited by 19Hunter68; 18th October 2009 at 03:21.

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by 19Hunter68  View Original Post
    LOL..............

I'll take the lot in the photo. 500 bucks, right?
    (Don't make me play the false advertising card)

Cheers,
    Hunter
    Hunter you next inline pending payment........ 500 lit a fire under a few people .
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

RBW Member Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott's Avatar
    FrankenLAR

put me in line next.. cash waiting..

-Scott

RBW Member amonix is on a distinguished road amonix is on a distinguished road amonix's Avatar
    Meg Vision Discovery rEvo

, Dolphin, Satori, Voyager

Hi Monkey,

I take the Delta-P stuffs if still available.

André

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Thanks Mr Monkey,
    Its mine, all mine Muawhahahaahah

Cheers,
    Hunter

IDA72 - sorrta

I would very much like to thank Mr. Monkey for the expediant closure of this sale and also like to say thanks for the goodies that were not included in the photo! (3 Shearwaters were quit unexpected)
    Now take Mrs. Monkey shoe shopping man

Cheers,
    Hunter
    Last edited by 19Hunter68; 24th October 2009 at 05:14.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast