+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inspi classic Hammerhead intermedie presure

RBW Member Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko's Avatar
    HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

Inspi classic Hammerhead intermedie presure

Hi

I know that some time back we were talking about that... but can't find it.

Can someone tell me the intermedie presure for the classic hammerhead?

Thanks

Mikel

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Re: Inspi classic Hammerhead intermedie presure

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel-Deko  View Original Post
    Hi

I know that some time back we were talking about that... but can't find it.

Can someone tell me the intermedie presure for the classic hammerhead?

Thanks

Mikel
    Its in the manual!

If you want to switch back and forth to a standard lid set the ip to 7bar as the inspo solenoid cant take higher pressures.. if you want the best po2 control (especially on ascents) set it around 10 bar (I usually have mine at 9.5 bar since it will require slightly less current to operate the solenoid, the rated working pressure of the solenoid is 10.3 bar but will operate and considerably higher pressures albeit at a higher current draw..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Member Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko's Avatar
    HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

Thanks you very much, Joe.

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel-Deko  View Original Post
    Thanks you very much, Joe.
    just to add another point.. I generally use sealed 1st stages, so setting it at 9.5bar has the ip at ~10.6 bar at 100m
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

+ Reply to Thread