+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: St. Lawrence Seaway October 2009 -- Jodrey/King Horn/Keystorm

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: St. Lawrence Seaway October 2009 -- Jodrey/King Horn/Keystorm

Bob (& Amy) -- Ditto! See you in Cave Country.

Adrian -- We were diving dry. As you know, I'm a Florida "warm water, pretty fish" kind of guy. There was one guy we saw in another group who was diving wet. Everyone else was in drysuits.

RBW Member jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton's Avatar
    Kiss Classic - Shearwatered

Kiss Sport

Doug, make that dry suits with nice warm and toasty thermal undergarments!

I know I am stating the obvious, but it's cold in Canada!!! Next time, warm gloves and a dive parka for the top side ride home.

Nonetheless I had a great time and Jon from Olympus Dive Center did a great job putting together and running the trip. Kudos to Olympus and Jon!

Quote Originally Posted by debersole  View Original Post
    Bob (& Amy) -- Ditto! See you in Cave Country.

Adrian -- We were diving dry. As you know, I'm a Florida "warm water, pretty fish" kind of guy. There was one guy we saw in another group who was diving wet. Everyone else was in drysuits.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

I agree, Justin. Jon and Olympus did a great job putting the trip together.

And, by the way, where did you get that new avatar photo? :)

Blinded with science... deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT

MK15.5, MK15

Great pics! I'm green with envy - I went on the St. Lawrence trip last year with Olympus and had an absolute blast. Thought I was going to be able to sneak onto the trip at the last minute this year, but it was not to be... I'll be there next year though!
    Lee

RBW Member diverdad is an unknown quantity at this point diverdad's Avatar
    Modified Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Tekdive  View Original Post
    Between Rogers City and Alpena Michigan...all along that area.

I would say all the great lakes have good diving... but for stuff in the 160-200 foot range this is a great place to go..

Windiate

Vlada Dekina that used to be more active on here has some great pictures of that area.

here is her page on the Windiate... and you can look back through other pages on the Florida etc..

sorry to kind of high jack the thread Doug.. but a great area to dive..

but be prepared for low 40's water temps... on the bottom and warmer near the top as summer goes on...
    Tremendous pictures with a very photogenic wreck.
    I wish we had something like that over here.

I have a question; it may sound silly but I don't know.
    Is this lake fresh water?

Thanks in advance

Lee

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Yup..... Fresh water

Quote Originally Posted by diverdad  View Original Post
    Tremendous pictures with a very photogenic wreck.
    I wish we had something like that over here.

I have a question; it may sound silly but I don't know.
    Is this lake fresh water?

Thanks in advance

Lee

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Doug, great pics! Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you had a great time!

Warm regards,
    Randy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2