+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Piranha Dive Mfg-2 thumbs up!

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Piranha Dive Mfg-2 thumbs up!

Just a kudos to Piranha dive mfg for very quick and efficient service recently. To be honest, I never heard of them til I was referred by another RBW member a week ago.

Order process was seemless, they seem to carry all the widgets that we need (without having too much), prices are right, and shipped very quickly.

link: Piranha Dive Manufacturing

RBW Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: Piranha Dive Mfg-2 thumbs up!

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Lots of orders and many, many dollars have gone from me to Piranha. Randy and Eric are top notch and dedicated to their customers.

RBW Member NJdiver85 is an unknown quantity at this point NJdiver85's Avatar

I've been quite happy with them as well. Good prices, and very fast response time if you ever have any questions about something on the website.

RBW Member kevinbieri will become famous soon enough kevinbieri will become famous soon enough kevinbieri will become famous soon enough kevinbieri's Avatar

I have been more than impressed by the professionalism they have conducted themselves with. My orders were processed in an extremely efficient manner and they helped make sure I had what I needed, when I needed it. They particularly impressed me when the quote they gave me for shipping was more than what they paid at the shipping centre and they refunded me the difference in the cost, phenomenal. Couple that with their excellent prices and I buy from them every time they stock a product I need.

Kevin

Steve Rich stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm's Avatar
    rEvo II

Classic/Sport KISS

I had a pretty good experience with Piranha as well, ordered 3 LP19's with the RBW discount and got them pretty quickly. Only odd thing is that they called me to confirm that I wanted the low pressure burst disks, but all 3 still came with 5000 psi disks, which leads to some 'sour grapes' type harassment and misquoting of supposed CGA laws every time I get them filled...

rEject TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS is a jewel in the rough TJS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stunsm  View Original Post
    I had a pretty good experience with Piranha as well, ordered 3 LP19's with the RBW discount and got them pretty quickly. Only odd thing is that they called me to confirm that I wanted the low pressure burst disks, but all 3 still came with 5000 psi disks, which leads to some 'sour grapes' type harassment and misquoting of supposed CGA laws every time I get them filled...
    Im surprised your shop actually checks for appropriate disks

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

actually im surprised the shop is filing the tanks, shops out here continue to get extremely c**-ty about tanks they didnt sell.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Dive Deep and Dive Long Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    actually im surprised the shop is filing the tanks, shops out here continue to get extremely c**-ty about tanks they didnt sell.
    That has began to happen up here in the PNW as well. I have had a few friends get asked to leave the shop when they have walked in with tanks bought online.

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

all they are doing is selling compressors and creating negative word of mouth.

i remember when garage blending was an underground sport, now the guy with shop fills is in the minority.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast