+ Reply to Thread

Thread: South Africa

New Member Jan Schoevaerts is an unknown quantity at this point Jan Schoevaerts's Avatar

Cool South Africa

Hello all,

I'm planning a vacation in september to South Africa. Visiting some wrecks and sharks... Have received already some information....but isn't always that interesting.

Have you've been there? Were finding O2 and softnolime? Interesting divesites? Please let me know.

Thanks anyway
    Jan

New Member WBA is an unknown quantity at this point WBA's Avatar

Re: South Africa

Jan, it's a big country. Where in South Africa are you going?

Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Schoevaerts
    Hello all,

I'm planning a vacation in september to South Africa. Visiting some wrecks and sharks... Have received already some information....but isn't always that interesting.

Have you've been there? Were finding O2 and softnolime? Interesting divesites? Please let me know.

Thanks anyway
    Jan

RBW Member Kola is an unknown quantity at this point Kola's Avatar

Contact Barry Coleman at Meridian Dive Centre.

+27 39 973 2813 or +27 82 894 1625
    www.meridiandive.com

Also look at the contacts section in www.divestyle.co.za for information on RB friendly dive centres in South Africa.

Monty Guest montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg's Avatar
    APOCALYPSE #032

Ray, Dolphin, PVR-BASC, IDA-71

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Schoevaerts
    Hello all,

Thanks anyway
    Jan
    Hi Jan

I am in Cape Town and we have plenty of wrecks and sharks ( especially Great Whites ).

I can help with O2, He, sorb, cylinders and recommend some charters if you want - let me know what you need.

rgds
    monty

+ Reply to Thread