+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Philippines (Anilao) CCR full service facility

RBW Member smellydiver is an unknown quantity at this point smellydiver's Avatar

Re: Philippines (Anilao) CCR full service facility

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by smellydiver  View Original Post
    I know george has deep sites availale as well.... the wall right near the resort goes deeper than you can ever dive....
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Member graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smellydiver  View Original Post
    PG is best served for RBs from La Laguna Beach club. Other great operation for PG is Tech Asia - no wrecks to speak of - all deep reef and walls. x

RBW Member marcbeaudry is an unknown quantity at this point marcbeaudry's Avatar
    Kiss Classic

Has anyone done any diving from Anilao Beach Club in the last 12 months ? there's a comment here that dates back some years- i've tried reaching out to them to be certain they're still CCR freindly, but i'm not getting reply - am i safe to bring my Kiss and rent tanks - buy sorb there ? - anyone ??
    thanks

marc

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Optima and Nautilu

Hammerhead, Inspiration, Kiss

Marc
    I sent you a PM, ABC can help you out with everything you need. They do have sorb, 02, helium, tanks whatever you need. There are alot of nice dive sites to dive on. ABC also has there own boat to get you to and from the dive sites.

Bruce

RBW Member jale is on a distinguished road jale is on a distinguished road jale's Avatar
    Sidekick, Joki, Flex, HH, C96

Hi
    I dive often in Anilao and use Aquaventure where there you can get O2 and any He mix you want. They don't have a booster right now but as you can refill easily this not really a problem.
    If you want sorb no problem if you let them know before and the price is good also :)Will be there for CNY :) :)
    Jale

RBW Member dr.rob is an unknown quantity at this point dr.rob's Avatar
    Prism 2

I was at ABC resort last month diving my Prism2 and I thought they were great! They can do all the RB logistics, plus the accommodations, while basic are quite good for a very reasonable price.

Plus, the food was excellent! Some of the best Filipino food I have ever had!

Another nice thing is that the shore dive is pretty good if you like muck-diving.

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Quote Originally Posted by dr.rob  View Original Post
    I was at ABC resort last month diving my Prism2 and I thought they were great! They can do all the RB logistics, plus the accommodations, while basic are quite good for a very reasonable price.

Plus, the food was excellent! Some of the best Filipino food I have ever had!

Another nice thing is that the shore dive is pretty good if you like muck-diving.

What is the meaning of muck-diving?

RBW Member dr.rob is an unknown quantity at this point dr.rob's Avatar
    Prism 2

Muck diving

Quote Originally Posted by trimix1965  View Original Post
    What is the meaning of muck-diving?
    Muck diving is the favourite underwater activity of underwater macro-photographers!

Basically it means diving on dark sand or mud bottom, filled with lots of cool little critters that are fun to photograph. Compared with diving on a coral reef, it can be more fun, because you can find more interesting cryptic critters!

http://www.uwphotographyguide.com/muck-diving

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Re: Muck diving

Quote Originally Posted by dr.rob  View Original Post
    Muck diving is the favourite underwater activity of underwater macro-photographers!

Basically it means diving on dark sand or mud bottom, filled with lots of cool little critters that are fun to photograph. Compared with diving on a coral reef, it can be more fun, because you can find more interesting cryptic critters!

http://www.uwphotographyguide.com/muck-diving
    There you go learning all the time .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast