+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Philippines (Anilao) CCR full service facility

RBW Member gbmay is on a distinguished road gbmay is on a distinguished road gbmay's Avatar

Philippines (Anilao) CCR full service facility

Anilao Beach Club, Home Page offers full CCR support including 3 and 2L tanks, sodasorb, full 220bar 02 fills, any blend of He. They also support and teach the Hammer Head, Inspiration and Draeger. Anilao is located 2 1/2 hours from Manila and offers over 50 dive sites ranging from beginner to technical diving up to 500m if you are crazy enough to go that deep. Mostly reef diving with nice drop offs beginning at 60m.

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Re: Philippines (Anilao) CCR full service facility

Looks interesting, how does it compare to PG across the way?

What are the prices like too?
    Dave

RBW Member graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1w  View Original Post

Dave
    IMHO Anilao is better than PG. Generally cheaper and more dive sites but typically less well supported than the good shops in PG. Not much night life in Anilao that could be a good or a bad thing depending. Most importantly you can drive straight to aniloa form manila and no need to dick around with boats (more cost and more hassle)

If George has Helium, good filling logistics and squared away boats sure to be a winner!

RBW Member diveph is an unknown quantity at this point diveph's Avatar

Hi George,

Greetings!

Can you PM me prices of your operation.

Cheers,
    Tom

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by diveph  View Original Post
    Hi George,

Greetings!

Can you PM me prices of your operation.

Cheers,
    Tom

Me too please as we're coming over next year and I'm bringing my unit
    Cheers
    Paul
    Last edited by Paul Bailey; 23rd October 2009 at 07:06.

RBW Member caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99's Avatar
    eStroke

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1w  View Original Post

Dave
    It seems Phillipines are getting way better on Rebreather locations.
    Very good! as there are nice dive sites.

An other one here on Bohol Coco White Beach Resort - Bohol - Philippinen - Tauchen- Diving
    O2 filling up to 220 bar, soda lime and many varous tanks for Rebs available, from 2, 3, 4 and 5 Liter tanks

And definetly no nightlife there, which is ..I think a positive point to be fit for diving.

Cheers
    Martin

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by caver99  View Original Post
    It seems Phillipines are getting way better on Rebreather locations.
    Very good! as there are nice dive sites.

An other one here on Bohol Coco White Beach Resort - Bohol - Philippinen - Tauchen- Diving
    O2 filling up to 220 bar, soda lime and many varous tanks for Rebs available, from 2, 3, 4 and 5 Liter tanks

And definetly no nightlife there, which is ..I think a positive point to be fit for diving.

Cheers
    Martin
    On the list....

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

do you hit the hamanami and the Kuwa? There is one other that is around 100-110M that I can't think of.

I have been interested for about a year now, looking for 2011 trip.

RBW Member smellydiver is an unknown quantity at this point smellydiver's Avatar

Hi,

Im heading out to the Phillipines in Feb and thinking of bringing kiss with me. We were going to head to PG. Do you have any info on the dive sites you viset. Wrecks, walls reefs etc. My partner is only single tank diving so were just looking for some where nice and friendly to swim about in warm water really. Do you have a house reef? What do you charge for lime?

Cheers,

George

RBW Member zigge is an unknown quantity at this point zigge's Avatar

Try Acacia Dive Resort

www.acaciadive.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast