+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Shark attack in Egypt in June

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Re: Shark attack in Egypt in June

Quote Originally Posted by ccr_ada  View Original Post
    we had them messing with us on 6m stops!
    i seam to remember that they liked the DSMB'S!!
    this clip was only taken as i thought {well hoped} the oceanics would take a chunk out of the Irish girl in the water but then the oceanic took a shine to me!

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

the cam was my little sony p12 i also had it down to and used it around 90+m not bad for a little 40m housing!!

ada

Wow ada, you certainly are a tempting sight with those white legs and black footwear. That damn animal has zero fear, can't say the same for myself!

RBW Member greendiver is an unknown quantity at this point greendiver's Avatar
    Evolution

Cool vids!!

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

this clip was only taken as i thought {well hoped} the oceanics would take a chunk out of the Irish girl in the water but then the oceanic took a shine to me!

the cam was my little sony p12 i also had it down to and used it around 90+m not bad for a little 40m housing!!

ada

Was that a "GULP" we hear you making about half way through? I'm surprised it didn't take a chunk outta you with all the noise in the water - would've sounded like a plane crash to the shark wouldn't it?

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

ada
    wow what lovely video. No hostility shown there just inquisition. Great stuff
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4