Closed Thread

Thread: Extendair spacers to fit Inspiration Classic or Vision

RBW Member adrenalin_junkie is on a distinguished road adrenalin_junkie is on a distinguished road adrenalin_junkie's Avatar

Extendair spacers to fit Inspiration Classic or Vision

I have pair a Extendair Cartridge Spacers to fit a Inspiration Classic or Vision, they are in excellent condition

They are in excellent A1 condition

Please PM me with a offer if you’re interested in buying them

Thanks,

RBW Member adrenalin_junkie is on a distinguished road adrenalin_junkie is on a distinguished road adrenalin_junkie's Avatar

Re: Extendair spacers to fit Inspiration Classic or Vision

I have uploaded some pictures of the spacers as I have had a few people asking for pictures
    Attached Images
    Last edited by adrenalin_junkie; 12th October 2009 at 23:19.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Are you claiming that Micropore supports the use of their products on a "Vision"?

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    Are you claiming that Micropore supports the use of their products on a "Vision"?
    that was my question too. Last time I spoke to micropore, they will, but suggested that it be fitted and checked by someone who is "checked out" on using them with the vision.

Closed Thread