Closed Thread

Thread: FS: DiveRite slimline canister and umbilical

Apprentice Meg Pilot kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7

FS: DiveRite slimline canister and umbilical

Within weeks of buying another torch, I've managed to smash my Diverite HID bulb. Very annoying.

As such, I have for sale a DiveRite slimline canister, umbilical and light-head (without bulb) for AUD450 + shipping or I will replace it with a brand new 1000 Lumen LED module for another AUD300. For an additional AUD100 I will replace it with a Lumen HID instead.
    Last edited by kieranu; 8th October 2009 at 00:59.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: FS: DiveRite slimline canister and umbilical

Check out Dive Rite's upgrade to LED. It was very reasonable when I flooded my HID. Just send the light head to them and they convert to the LED head.

Apprentice Meg Pilot kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7

Re: FS: DiveRite slimline canister and umbilical

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Check out Dive Rite's upgrade to LED. It was very reasonable when I flooded my HID. Just send the light head to them and they convert to the LED head.
    Yes, its $300 in Australia which is why I offered the price (e.g. AUD750 for torch including LED head). In the US or Europe (or if you have the requisite electronic skills) you may be able to replace the head for cheaper which is why you can have the rest for AUD450 Oz if you want.

Closed Thread