+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MysteryQuest on the History Channel

ADM STAFF DivinDave is an unknown quantity at this point DivinDave's Avatar
    AP Evoluition

MysteryQuest on the History Channel

MysteryQuest is a new series that dispatches teams of experts throughout the world to try to solve some of mankind's strangest and most persistent mysteries. Top experts in their fields launch expeditions to gather evidence in mysteries like the Bermuda Triangle, the Zodiac serial killer, and Atlantis. A science team then conducts a forensic examination of the evidence using the latest technologies. Each episode presents a thorough step-by-step investigation of the mystery and by the end the teams reveal results that in some cases just may re-write history.

My company Undersea Expeditionary Video Services was contracted to shoot the underwater sequences for the Devils Triangle and Lost City of Atlantis Episodes, and I hope all of you get the chance to watch it! I'll post clips of my work on this site later.

For more information about the show go to: About MysteryQuest - History.com - Unexplained Mysteries

For information about Valeo Films Inc. or Undersea Expeditionary Video Services go to VFI Projects and Clients

Ryan Battles battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5's Avatar
    rEvo II mini

Re: MysteryQuest on the History Channel

Let me know if you need any support divers :)

Congrats on the gig. Sounds like it will be a blast.

RBW Member GeorgiaWrecker will become famous soon enough GeorgiaWrecker will become famous soon enough GeorgiaWrecker will become famous soon enough GeorgiaWrecker will become famous soon enough GeorgiaWrecker's Avatar

Outstanding, Dave! Maybe you can do a piece on the great mystery of how Richie came back to life after I drowned him during Evo class....

And if you ever need free deep support, I'm your man!

AP Evoluition

Thanks guys, but actually the series has been shot, and is now on the air. The episode about Atlantis is on tonight at 10p eastern.

I'll see what i can do to get you guys for the next deep shoot!

AP Evoluition

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaWrecker  View Original Post
    Outstanding, Dave! Maybe you can do a piece on the great mystery of how Richie came back to life after I drowned him during Evo class....
    ha ha.. poor Richie will never be the same after that!

+ Reply to Thread