Closed Thread

Thread: FS: '09 Inspiration Large counterlungs, to swap for Medium

Jakob Selbing jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel's Avatar
    AP Evolution+

FS: '09 Inspiration Large counterlungs, to swap for Medium

A friend of mine just bought an Inspiration Vision. By mistake, he got Large counterlungs, but should've gotten Medium.

He would like to trade these Large counterlungs for a set of Medium ones, or possibly sell these lungs to a fair price. They are brand new, used only during the MOD 1 course (at the moment...).

If you're interested, send me a PM.

Cheers
    Jakob

Jakob Selbing jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel's Avatar
    AP Evolution+

Re: FS: '09 Inspiration Large counterlungs, to swap for Medium

Sorry, I forgot to mention that these CL's are also modified; the plastic quick release buckles at the lower end of the CL's have been removed.

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

Re: FS: '09 Inspiration Large counterlungs, to swap for Medium

i have a older set of size medium inspiration classic 'ots' cordura lungs (solid black) without the inside (clear) lungs for sale. great shape still i would consider trade or deal somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by jaksel  View Original Post
    A friend of mine just bought an Inspiration Vision. By mistake, he got Large counterlungs, but should've gotten Medium.

He would like to trade these Large counterlungs for a set of Medium ones, or possibly sell these lungs to a fair price. They are brand new, used only during the MOD 1 course (at the moment...).

If you're interested, send me a PM.

Cheers
    Jakob

Closed Thread