+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone Diving this weekend?

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Anyone Diving this weekend?

I need to get wet this weekend so if anyone has anything planned let me know. I'm free both Saturday and Sunday.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Anyone Diving this weekend?

I was told that you are on the RJ trip to the Doc. I am booked for that one.

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

If I am it's news to me. I didn't even bother calling because the latest schedule I got from Mike said it was full. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see if he saved me a spot for some reason, I'd like to go if he did. I'll let you know what he says.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Padipro  View Original Post
    I need to get wet this weekend so if anyone has anything planned let me know. I'm free both Saturday and Sunday.
    Scott - Call Tony tomorrow....

None

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Scott - Call Tony tomorrow....

You guys have something planned, I thought you were going out of town this weekend?

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Padipro  View Original Post
    You guys have something planned, I thought you were going out of town this weekend?
    No, I'm diving the Doc w/ Terri on Saturday, and Sunday PM, we're having a carnivores only charter w/ Oliver... 2 spots open... Tony is the gatekeeper...

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

I am up for the DOC ..... does RJ have any space ?
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

None

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    I am up for the DOC ..... does RJ have any space ?
    According to the schedule I got last week...no. Mike says they're full but there's always a chance that someone will cancel. I'm calling him first thing in the morning to see.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Scott, I was told by Georgia, who will be captaining the boat, that you are on the list. She told me this today when she called me to confirm my spot.

None

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    Scott, I was told by Georgia, who will be captaining the boat, that you are on the list. She told me this today when she called me to confirm my spot.
    is right. I never talked to them about the trip but I will in the morning. Hey, if I'm already on the list I might as well go right?

+ Reply to Thread