+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Addis Charter Trip 9/30/09

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Thumbs up Addis Charter Trip 9/30/09

I took my first trip on Addis Charters today. I was a little worried when I first drove up to the pick up area. I saw Jeff hanging out with one of the locals from the hood, and after hearing stories of his drug and alcohol problem..... well, it was just a friendly guy who hangs out at the park.
    Our plan was to go to the Hydro. Seas were flat, and no current, and excellent vis. Couldn't ask for better diving conditions.
    In spite of the horror stories I have heard about Captain Jeff, I found him to be a very capable and safe captain. Guess I caught him on a good day! I had no trouble getting on or off the boat plus DSix has made some very nice seats which made gearing up easy.
    Ended up doing a 40 minute bottom time, plus deco. Like I said the conditions were fantasic and we both enjoyed the dive. We ate lunch, the usual Puplix subs, that are required for Capt. Jeff to return any passengers to the dock. Another great day of diving!
    Thanks Jeff!
    Last edited by Diverlee; 30th September 2009 at 21:40.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Addis Charter Trip 9/30/09

Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee  View Original Post
    I took my first trip on Addis Charters today. I was a little worried when I first drove up to the pick up area. I saw Jeff hanging out with one of the locals from the hood, and after hearing stories of his drug and alcohol problem..... well, it was just a friendly guy who hangs out at the park.
    Wake up, that was one of his many dealers!!!

Our plan was to go to the Hydro. Seas were flat, and no current, and excellent vis. Couldn't ask for better diving conditions.
    In spite of the horror stories I have heard about Captain Jeff, I found him to be a very capable and safe captain. Guess I caught him on a good day!
    Pure truth and not stories, besides that, Jeff has yet to have a good day on the water.

I had no trouble getting on or off the boat plus DSix has made some very nice seats which made gearing up easy.
    This is only obvious considering that they were made by Dsix!!!!!

Ended up doing a 40 minute bottom time, plus deco. Like I said the conditions were fantasic and we both enjoyed the dive. We ate lunch, the usual Puplix subs, that are required for Capt. Jeff to return any passengers to the dock. Another great day of diving!
    Thanks Jeff!
    This part is somewhat believable.

The following are the true accounts of diving with Addis Charters
    The Real stories 1
    The Real stories 2
    The Real stories 3
    The Real stories 4
    The Real stories 5 - no link, valid ID required for adult material (ask Jeff)
    The Real stories 6
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member sskasser is an unknown quantity at this point sskasser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Wake up, that was one of his many dealers!!!

Pure truth and not stories, besides that, Jeff has yet to have a good day on the water.

This is only obvious considering that they were made by Dsix!!!!!

This part is somewhat believable.

The following are the true accounts of diving with Addis Charters
    The Real stories 1
    The Real stories 2
    The Real stories 3
    The Real stories 4
    The Real stories 5 - no link, valid ID required for adult material (ask Jeff)
    The Real stories 6

Alright, Jeff! Hand over the link for #5, and quit pretending you don't know what he's talking about!

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

huh????
    i want a real addis report the from diverlee has to be a false story put up as a front to help jeffs business!!!! give us the truth damn it

+ Reply to Thread