Closed Thread

Thread: FS: Luxfer 19s

RBW Member diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369's Avatar

FS: Luxfer 19s

Two Luxfer 19 Cu Ft AL3000 tanks for sale. They came new with my Meg and were never used; relegated to the back of the tank closet, the original shipping plugs have never been removed. A recent move brought them to light (wife: "How could you fill an entire moving truck with diving gear??!!") New condition inside and out. Original hydro date 10/06. Will provide current Vis/Sticker. S FL pickup is ideal, but will ship.

If interested, I also have a Catalina 12 in the same (new) condition but the hydro is expired. If the buyer of the AL19s wants it, I will throw it in for the price of a new hydro ($15.00), Vis/sticker included also.

PM if interested.

john

RBW Member Black Coral is an unknown quantity at this point Black Coral's Avatar
    inspiration

optima, meg, mark VI

Re: FS: Luxfer 19s

pm sent

RBW Member diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369's Avatar

Re: FS: Luxfer 19s

Sold; that went quickly. I'll have to rummage around some more in the back of my dive locker...

john

Closed Thread