+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Can the wife and the rebreather coexist?

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Re: Can the wife and the rebreather coexist?

Quote Originally Posted by PipsGirl  View Original Post
    i don't give a damn if she's a 'french' maid, a 'latina' maid, or a 'nekkid' maid as long as she does dishes, laundry, and dusting!
    PIP is a lucky, LUCKY man!!!!!!

Cheers,
    Hunter

Well I guess that I now have my own dilemma . I just put the Franklinstein Dolphin back together. When Dr. X got home and took one look she immediately started saying... mine, mine, mine like a Golem and would not let go of it. She has not even had a dive on the Dolphin but she has on the Meg. I am sure that shortly she will be trying to get her hands on the Meg.

So what is worse? The wife not liking your breather or her trying to take your breather? I can see a call to Jerry in the near future that is not going to be cheap.....

Bobby

RBW Member PipsGirl is an unknown quantity at this point PipsGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 19Hunter68  View Original Post
    PIP is a lucky, LUCKY man!!!!!!

Cheers,
    Hunter
    i do my best! but he does for me also. (minus the maid...)

Monkeywench ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj's Avatar
    Megalodon

Oh bobby, you're hosed... Just wait till she sees innerspace's new pathfinder at DEMA... it is so sweet!!! on the bright side it's less expensive than the megalodon...

Quote Originally Posted by bobby  View Original Post
    Well I guess that I now have my own dilemma . I just put the Franklinstein Dolphin back together. When Dr. X got home and took one look she immediately started saying... mine, mine, mine like a Golem and would not let go of it. She has not even had a dive on the Dolphin but she has on the Meg. I am sure that shortly she will be trying to get her hands on the Meg.

So what is worse? The wife not liking your breather or her trying to take your breather? I can see a call to Jerry in the near future that is not going to be cheap.....

Bobby

RBW Member PipsGirl is an unknown quantity at this point PipsGirl's Avatar

but you know, i bet Ms. X will be great at whatever you (both) decide is the best rig for her. and that is our deal too, if I get an optima or whatever I decide is for me, I have to be the responsible one.

(but i bet he'll help me anyway)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11