+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Can the wife and the rebreather coexist?

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Can the wife and the rebreather coexist?

So I am putting the Meg together to do a little Recreational wreck diving tomorow.

My wife is watching me lovingly assemble things in the living room and says...

"you love that thing more than me."

"At times" was my response......I am not sure what happend after that,I blacked out.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: Can the wife and the rebreather coexist?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    So I am putting the Meg together to do a little Recreational wreck diving tomorow.

My wife is watching me lovingly assemble things in the living room and says...

"you love that thing more than me."

"At times" was my response......I am not sure what happend after that,I blacked out.
    Do NOT try and recover that lost memory- your brain has suppressed it for a good reason. The nightmares and occasional loss of bladder control will lessen with the passage of time.

Go buy her something expensive, and spend some extra time trying to pretend to be interested when she talks about shoes or whatever for the next few weeks.

Some suggestions for conversation starters:

"Have you lost weight?"

"Have you done something different with your hair? I really like the way it looks today!"

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

I am not sure what happend after that,I blacked out.
    A cast iron fry pan me thinks.

Cheers and hope she forgives you for having a mistress,
    Hunter

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

First the lobster purchase and now this.

You are on a downward spiral. You know that she will take the Meg in the divorce just out of spite now.

Better talk to swadiver very quickly. He has 2 rebreathers and a wife also.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    First the lobster purchase and now this.

It stings for me to say this... but there was no lobster purchase....they gave her the 40 tails for free.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by 19Hunter68  View Original Post
    A cast iron fry pan me thinks.

Alas..the only thing my wife is good at making is reservations.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

RBW Member mrs.monkey is on a distinguished road mrs.monkey is on a distinguished road mrs.monkey's Avatar
    EVO

......I am not sure what happend after that,I blacked out.

YOU DID NOT BLACK OUT......

Spree Driver wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie's Avatar

I guess I'd buy her a meg right away so she can experience the joys of a mistress too.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

No woman, no cry.

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Happy wife, happy life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast