+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wreck Diving in Thailand

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Optima and Nautilu

Hammerhead, Inspiration, Kiss

Wreck Diving in Thailand

WE will be running a trip to a WW2 wreck plus a ancient wreck that is roughly 400 years old. On the WW2 wreck there are still large bombs and amunitions. The depth of both wrecks are 60 meters deep. Trip leave the evening of the 24th February and will return late night of the 26th. Cost of the trip is $225 U.S. excluding tank rental and helium. Open circuit and rebreather divers are welcome to join. For further information just get back to me.

andibk

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: Wreck Diving in Thailand

I trust this is a non commercial trip.....

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar

I guess you could say it is a non commercial trip

andibk

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by andibk
    I guess you could say it is a non commercial trip

andibk
    bruce,
    I already PM'd Stuart and told him how you run your trips.. That its basically a cost sharing for all..
    He was okay with that..
    Commercial trip postings are against the TOS, without approval, but your "trips" arent really commercial in nature for you..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    I trust this is a non commercial trip.....
    I'm not entirely familiar with the TOS for this site, and many other rules I suspect. Do you have them anywhere on here for all to read?

Might be a good idea to publisise their location for reference.

Brent.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Its a sticky in the announcement forum or there is a link at bottom right of every page (TOS)

Stuart

The WW2 wreck I have tried to contact the U.S. NAVY, at the time they where to busy with another project. I plan to get some photos this time and contact the government again. Any ancient wrecks in the Gulf I contact the Thai government with descritptions and photos of what I have found. I just so happened to be training the Thai government technical and rebreather courses. I also just logged over 480 hours of chamber operation with the Thai military. Since these wrecks are something special nothing is going to be disturbed on the dives.

andibk

RBW Member Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andibk
    The WW2 wreck I have tried to contact the U.S. NAVY, at the time they where to busy with another project. I plan to get some photos this time and contact the government again. Any ancient wrecks in the Gulf I contact the Thai government with descritptions and photos of what I have found. I just so happened to be training the Thai government technical and rebreather courses. I also just logged over 480 hours of chamber operation with the Thai military. Since these wrecks are something special nothing is going to be disturbed on the dives.

andibk
    Damn - and Ive just gone and sharpened my axe!

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    Its a sticky in the announcement forum or there is a link at bottom right of every page (TOS)

Stuart
    Cheers Stu.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

+ Reply to Thread