+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Monkey Diver 2009 Cay Sal Bank Trip Pics

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Re: Monkey Diver 2009 Cay Sal Bank Trip Pics

Video update...I went through just over 400 clips today and got them roughed out on the timeline, about another 200 to go and that's just my topside footage. I have Marv's (Kybrt) to go through yet and all the underwater stuff from me, him and Lisa!

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

i have been trying to clean up my rough edit that i showed on the boat, good luck rob thats a lot of work.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    Video update...I went through just over 400 clips today and got them roughed out on the timeline, about another 200 to go and that's just my topside footage. I have Marv's (Kybrt) to go through yet and all the underwater stuff from me, him and Lisa!
    Thanks for all the hard work, Rob!!! I can't wait until the finished product.

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Quote Originally Posted by PipsGirl  View Original Post
    Sometimes for guys it's all about what could happen. Let him have his moment ;)

How true, good point there. Sometimes its true for us girls too!

RBW Member PipsGirl is an unknown quantity at this point PipsGirl's Avatar

I'm excited about the video, too!

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Should be a good video...Can't wait to see it......THANKS!

Good Diving,

Any updates on the video?

Bobby

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

still working on it.
    It had to be put on the back burner as I try to progress with my business in these troubled times and paid/spec jobs unfortunately have to come first, especially with a baby on the way in a couple months
    I have some days off between Christmas and New Years that I am hoping to work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby  View Original Post
    Any updates on the video?

Bobby

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

its takes a long time to edit a film, even more when your pro rep is riding on what you deliever. ( wow im starting to sound like an apox fanboy)

i was up til 4 am a couple of times on the trip editing my disaster of a film.

this is the 400lb gorilla the guys at light and motion dont like to tell you about pre sale...................
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11