+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rebreather World dive Trip to Malta

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Rebreather World dive Trip to Malta

Ok then we have Pierre over in Malta the man in the Know as it were!

Who fancies a long weekend of diving in Malta, this summer?

Pierre what facilities are there in terms of sofnolime or hiring cylinders?

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar
    Hello,

It would be a great idea especially if done in summer :) Here the only facility that can get you lime is Strand Diving Services http://www.scubamalta.net/ , for rebreather cylinders I know he has 3 pairs (as he has 3 breather ) but have to check weather he has others! Also have many sizes of stages such as 3l, 4l, 10l and 12l all rigged.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    well I can use any size with the meg...and so can Sarah my g/f so we can just use some 3l stages....So anyone else up for it?

To late for this year! My dive calender is full to the brim. :)

Already strarting to plan next years holidays & weekends, also have plans underway for a 2007 exped! :)

If one was to be planned for 2006 I would be interested, but the dates would have to be agreed in the next couple of months.

Busy busy busssssss....................

Decodiver

Talking

Stuart,

Why don't we do your gas course out there? I could combine it with one for Pierre if he was interested.

Cheers

Dave Cooper

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar
    There's already a big trip to MAlta in April rebreathers mainly PM me for details, as there are so many going it's very cheap. REgards

AM

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar
    Hello,

How many are coming till now, just let me know as I have to check that there is enough Sofnolime

Pierre

pfarr@global.net.mt
    pierre.farrugia@st.com

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar
    Hi Pierre, best to check with trip organiser!

Can you send me his e mail ? Is he CCR ada ?? Just wanted to check how much sofno is needed!

+ Reply to Thread