+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gradient Factor

New Member Simon Ciantar is an unknown quantity at this point Simon Ciantar's Avatar

Re: Gradient Factor

Thks guys for all the great info above

Just got my hands on the free version of V Planner [ never actually used it so far , always worked with Proplanner] , but i cant find how to adjust GF just conservatism.....

Simon

Emoticonoclast dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Ciantar
    Just got my hands on the free version of V Planner [ never actually used it so far , always worked with Proplanner] , but i cant find how to adjust GF just conservatism.....
    Likely that's coz V-planner don't do GF ...
    V-plannner does VPM, an entirely other story.

--dan

Evolving 01RMB is just really nice 01RMB is just really nice 01RMB is just really nice 01RMB is just really nice 01RMB is just really nice 01RMB is just really nice 01RMB is just really nice 01RMB is just really nice 01RMB is just really nice 01RMB is just really nice 01RMB's Avatar
    Evolution

If you want to see the effects of GFs on a dive profile try GAP.

You can download a fully operational trial version from http://www.gap-software.com/ It also does RGBM and produces some great sets of tables for CC and OC bailout.

New Member Simon Ciantar is an unknown quantity at this point Simon Ciantar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman
    Likely that's coz V-planner don't do GF ...
    V-plannner does VPM, an entirely other story.

--dan

ooops my misunderstanding ........:p

New Member bellamygdj is on a distinguished road bellamygdj is on a distinguished road bellamygdj's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 01RMB
    If you want to see the effects of GFs on a dive profile try GAP.

You can download a fully operational trial version from http://www.gap-software.com/ It also does RGBM and produces some great sets of tables for CC and OC bailout.
    also the free ddplan software http://www.ddplan.com/index2.htm, prints out great tables...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3