+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eurotek 2010

RBW Member jim mull is an unknown quantity at this point jim mull's Avatar

Eurotek 2010

Does anyone know if this is going ahead ?

Nick Cunningham-Moorat scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick's Avatar
    rEvo eXpedition

Inspiration Vision, Hammerhead

Re: Eurotek 2010

Quote Originally Posted by jim mull  View Original Post
    Does anyone know if this is going ahead ?
    Pretty sure the only one who has a answer to that is Leigh Bishop. Maybe we should all gang up on him and start pinging him begging style emails:)... at least 3 a day from each of us.... Hey maybe harassment will work.

Leigh, See what happens when you are "nasty" about my rebreather ("the world best rebreather").....

atb

Nick

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by scunick  View Original Post
    Pretty sure the only one who has a answer to that is Leigh Bishop. Maybe we should all gang up on him and start pinging him begging style emails:)... at least 3 a day from each of us.... Hey maybe harassment will work.

Leigh, See what happens when you are "nasty" about my rebreather ("the world best rebreather").....

atb

Nick

There have been other factors in Leighs world that may influence the planning of this one guys so take it easy with the shouting please.
    Just my 2p
    Cheers
    Paul

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

I'm pretty sure that the original intention was to hold this every two years, but things are likely to have changed.

Rich
    Last edited by RichClark; 23rd September 2009 at 14:49.

EXPLORER Leigh Bishop is an unknown quantity at this point Leigh Bishop's Avatar

Ok guys you have twisted my arm

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/euro-tek/31212-eurotek-2010-official-announcement.html

Looks like we have a lot of work ahead of us, I hope you can all make it, we intend to make it bigger and better and will work hard to achieve that. Indeed I lost my partner Carl Spencer last year on the deep Britannic dive in May but another good friend of mine Mark Dixon has stepped in and helped save the future of the show. The show will be of course in memory of Carl and we will have something special lined up. Once again Miss Roz Lunn will be on board to help organization and Crispin Brake is also on the team. We have started filming already for the special Gala Dinner one off film and everything else is fitting into place. Once again Dr Simon Mitchell is going to fly in from New Zealand, the brilliant Phill Short has signed on the dotted line and I am currently looking at a massive list of potential speakers that I am writing to over these coming weeks.

A PDF download of the official announcement is on the website www.eurotek.uk.com as are logos that you can add to your websites. If anyone could circulate information about the show I'd be much appreciate it.

Many thanks
    Leigh Bishop
    co organiser EuroTek Tek diving show
    www.eurotek.uk.com & www.eurotekpodcasts.com
    Shipwreck Exploration
    www.deepimage.co.uk

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Hi Leigh,

That's brilliant news - I'm very glad you decided to go ahead. 2008 was an excellent event and I've been looking forward to a repeat.

Good luck with the preparations.

Cheers,

+ Reply to Thread