+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for a reel

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: Looking for a reel

Quote Originally Posted by Teabag  View Original Post
    Check out Kent Tooling's reels - superb quality and will last a lifetime.

Diving Products - Home
    Anybody know how I can purchase one of these here in the states? I tried emailing them, but they haven't responded.

RBW Member comodiver is an unknown quantity at this point comodiver's Avatar

Another vote for Kent Tooling.John Perrin is a very disposable person and his products are awsome.

Closed Account Teabag is an unknown quantity at this point Teabag's Avatar

I think they responded to my emails but I finally called them because I was ordering 8 different reels for some of my buddies and I wanted to make sure I had all the options straight.

I was fortunate enough to have a contact going to England and she brought back the reels for us. It was going to cost about $150 to ship all the reels back to the US. They are heavy. We probably had 40 pounds worth of reels.

I would call them to speed things up. Expect $20-30 shipping to the US. It is a lifetime reel assuming it doesn't get lost.
    TT

DeepBlueInnovation Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Prism

Quote Originally Posted by comodiver  View Original Post
    Another vote for Kent Tooling.John Perrin is a very disposable person and his products are awsome.
    I wouldn't normally comment on something said by a member for whom English was not their first language (Especially as I only speak Australian, English and have a vague grasp of American) but...

I am not entirely sure that it is complimentary to refer to someone as disposable!

Cheers,

Ben.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2