+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Andrea Doria 2010

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Andrea Doria 2010

Hi All,

Looking at planning a trip out to dive the Andrea Doria next spring/summer. I'm looking for info on who runs diver out there.

Scott

RBW Member MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Re: Andrea Doria 2010

Several boats go out there every year. Off the top of my head try either Gypsy Blood or Dave ******. ****** is on this site under his own name.

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Yup. We're planning at least two trips, maybe three. We run with 4 minimum and 6 max, plus crew. Boat is set up purely for technical diving. Website is on my signature line below.

Best,

Dave

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    Yup. We're planning at least two trips, maybe three. We run with 4 minimum and 6 max, plus crew. Boat is set up purely for technical diving. Website is on my signature line below.

Best,

Dave

My buddy Andre said he went with you a couple years ago; wasn't sure if you still ran out there.

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sensor330  View Original Post
    My buddy Andre said he went with you a couple years ago; wasn't sure if you still ran out there.

You mean this guy with the plate?

Yes, we still go, and if you are a friend of Andre, you are a friend of mine.
    He's an excellent diver, and a great shipmate.

Bring him and two more and I'll run a private trip for you.
    Ping Holger (TR300 here) to see if he wants to come from Germany (He was on Andre's trip) and ask Holger if he'll bring Achim with him and we'll have a full team.

Dave

Attached Images
    Last edited by MB; 4th September 2009 at 19:51.

Who cares

A few

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    You mean this guy with the plate?

Yes, we still go, and if you are a friend of Andre, you are a friend of mine.
    He's an excellent diver, and a great shipmate.

Bring him and two more and I'll run a private trip for you.

Dave

Yep, that's him. I'll drop him a line and see if he's up for another trip.

Scott
    Last edited by sensor330; 4th September 2009 at 20:03.

RBW Member RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati's Avatar

I saw this video of the original 1956 expedition to the Doria including underwater video. The equipment is pretty primitive and the dive only lasted 13 minutes according to the (melodramatic) commentary.

+ Reply to Thread