+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boot 2006

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Boot 2006

Will there be someone taking pictures and do a general report about new products at BOOT 2006 in Germany ?

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Re: Boot 2006

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie
    Will there be someone taking pictures and do a general report about new products at BOOT 2006 in Germany ?
    I should be there. I will see what I can do.

Nad

Martini Diver Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW's Avatar
    rEvo III Expedition + others

rEvo Meg AP Sentinel KISS

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie
    I'm also there from the 23rd to 26th.

Meg dealer / IT MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto's Avatar
    Meg, Pathfinder, Sentinel, MK6

Optima and Inspiration

Hey Phi,

Matt will be there. I'll ask him to take pictures of everething.

Cheers,

Mike - www.protecdiving.com

RBW Member steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke's Avatar

Visited Saturday, but was in a hurry as I only had a couple of hours. Lot's of people so unfortunately did not have time to stop for every rebreather on show. I forgot to bring my digital camera, so took some (very bad ) photo's with my cell phone.

Some things:
    Voyager showed it's classic rebreather, and also a new prototype rebreather, available in SCR and CCR. It looked very 'flashy' with it's carbon fibre shell. Not exactly my cup of tea but to each his own off course.
    It still was very prototype, and the guys did not want to open the shell, saying that 'big secrets' were hidden inside. This is probably marketing speech for 'well, the inside is still empty for the moment' :D...
    I took some pictures from the unit, the needle valve oxygen injector and the triple PPO2 display (probably based on the SP200 from Lascar).

Seaway showed it's prototype CORA II. This unit looked still very much prototype. The lungs were finished, and they looked very well made. The rebreather itself still looked fresh out of the prototype lab. According to the Seaway people the unit should be available (in the future) with a CO2 sensor! However, the Seaway people could not yet give details about this sensor.

Personally I had some objections about the small bore diameter of the breathing hoses and the small diameter of the connectors from the lungs to the head of the rebreather. However, Seaway claimed to have tested the work of breathing and it should be fine, even with the small connections. I also had some reservations because the connectors to the breathing hoses seemed very exposed. But, again according to Seaway, they are strong enough - if really needed it would be possible to protect them via an extra stainless steel part. The unit still looked very unfinished to me but then again I'm a rebreather

On the show there were also the usual stands of:
    - APD with it's Evolution and Inspiration rebreathers.
    - CCR with the Ourobouros (and the VR2/VR3 computers)
    - Submatix
    - and certainly still some others I missed.

Steven
    Last edited by steevke; 11th December 2008 at 13:24.

New Member matt is an unknown quantity at this point matt's Avatar

Hi,
    you can find al lot of PASCR Units made in Germany.
    The blackgear rebreather, similar to the Tourill 1.5.
    On th last weekend the unit from Tauchtechnik Schmitt, a stainless steel hull. On Area D33 the my RON and the RON Sport - come and get a cup of coffe. Unfortunatly also a nearly 1 to 1 copy of the RON ;-(((((
    Have a nice trip to duesseldorf.

Matt

RBW Member steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke's Avatar

Yes, I saw you but you were sooo busy selling something (at least I hope you were selling something) that I did not stop at your booth.

Have a good trade fair!

Steven

Holger Berghäuser TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300 is just really nice TR300's Avatar
    TR300

Submatix

Hi at all,

I have also a few pictures,

first of all info to the Voyager 2, the two systems on the boot are near produktion versions, (one has a handmade counterlung in it). It ist similar to the voyager 1 (same scrubber design) but has a bigger head (in it are the o2 Sensors included -dry chamber-) the counterlung ist aprox 6 Liter. It has on one side an ADV (included in the housing) and on the other side the Overpressure valve. One of the stainless steel pushbuttons ist for diluent, the other for O2 (KISS Style) the constant O2 FLow ist over a needle valve and can be adjusted underwater.

second the CORA II (I have dived it in the BOOT-Pool) works as designed. it ist now available in SCR ao nothing special to say.

third there are also a quite few pasSCR on the boot.

last (but not least) Submatix has now the CEN approval for the manual CCR (KISS Style), it has also now a better Watertrap in the exhale counterlung. Submatix has a prototype of a dual Rebreather ready. In the case are 2 fully independant Rebreathers included (each has a 5 liter and a 2 liter cylinder, and there is also space for 2 1 liter cylinders e.g. Argon for inflation)

Holger
    Attached Images

Banned - Threat of Litigation AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9's Avatar

Trust the Italians to include a coffee percolator in a rebreather! (Last picture)
    Any info on what it really does?
    Alex

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by AD_ward9
    Trust the Italians to include a coffee percolator in a rebreather! (Last picture)
    Any info on what it really does?
    Alex
    Hi Alex,
    What it really does? Probably not much, like the rest... :D

Nad

+ Reply to Thread