+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gunilda and Judge Hart pictures

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Talking Gunilda and Judge Hart pictures

Hi Guys here is the rest of the pictures from my "summer vacation"!
    Thanks again to Capt. Jitka of Shipwreck Explorers Shipwreck Explorers and Ron Benson rebreatherron@yahoo.com for putting together another excellent wreck diving experience.
    I look forward to next summer and the new adventures and wrecks!!
    Curt will post a trip report, i am better with the pictures
    mel

the first set of pictures is from the Gunilda
    Attached Images

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

Re: Gunilda and Judge Hart pictures

These are the Judge Hart Shots:
    Attached Images

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Sweet! I'm not jealous!
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

RBW Member jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c's Avatar
    rEvo

Megalodon

Awesome! Can I come with you next year? ;)

meg & rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by jo_c  View Original Post
    Awesome! Can I come with you next year? ;)
    you betya Jo!! next year will be untouch schooners, can't wait!!

Nearly Bubbleless Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz's Avatar
    Halcyon RB80

Nice shots Mel.
    I've been there 5 years ago on OC, but would love to return with the RB to enjoy longer bottom times.
    How many days did you get on the Judge Hart? We only had one day when the weather cooperated for that wreck.

meg & rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by se2schul  View Original Post
    Nice shots Mel.
    I've been there 5 years ago on OC, but would love to return with the Rebreather to enjoy longer bottom times.
    How many days did you get on the Judge Hart? We only had one day when the weather cooperated for that wreck.
    us too, only one day on the hart. but i managed two dives that day so it worked out in the end. we got three days on the gunilda, but one day was a close to no dive day due to winds.

RBW Member dab is on a distinguished road dab is on a distinguished road dab's Avatar
    rEvo

Oroborus, GEM

Congratulations. Those are some of the best pictures I've seen.

RBW Member ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl's Avatar
    Inspiration, rEvo micro

That Tim is such a camera hound............................................. ......
    Next thing you know, he'll have a publicist.

Al

Mr Fox Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox's Avatar
    Sentinel

KISS

Wow looks stunning and with all the brass and stuff still in-situ.

are they protected wrecks?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast