+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grand Cayman Meg Diver

RBW Member nickbr will become famous soon enough nickbr will become famous soon enough nickbr will become famous soon enough nickbr's Avatar
    meg apecs 2.7 w/sw

Grand Cayman Meg Diver

Hi All

Long time member, seldom poster. I moved to Grand Cayman a few months ago and have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Meg from the UK. Well, it arrived today, so I am looking for a re-breather buddy/ies on the island. I'm only trained to use Air Dil, and need a bit of time to settle into the unit in warm water, but am keen to find someone else on the island who dives eCCR who needs a buddy. PM me if you fancy a dive if you are on the island or just visiting.

Thanks all, keep up the good work.

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Re: Grand Cayman Meg Diver

Go to West Bay and get with Nancy and the gang @ Divetech. They are top notch and RB friendly. Many of the staff own and dive CCR.

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by nickbr  View Original Post
    Hi All

Long time member, seldom poster. I moved to Grand Cayman a few months ago and have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Meg from the UK. Well, it arrived today, so I am looking for a re-breather buddy/ies on the island. I'm only trained to use Air Dil, and need a bit of time to settle into the unit in warm water, but am keen to find someone else on the island who dives eCCR who needs a buddy. PM me if you fancy a dive if you are on the island or just visiting.

Thanks all, keep up the good work.
    dee's (the hotel manager at sunsethouse) husband is a CCR diver.. For some reason I can't rember his name right now.. You should stop by and inquire..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Where were you in 2004, that would have made three of us Meg divers.

Sadly I've moved back to Blighty and Eric is no longer diving that much.

We both worked at Divetech in West bay and if you want to find other CCR divers to play with, that's where you should be headed. They also have all the kit you need.

Ask em about Dan's Doughnnut, Nancy's Chute and the Elevator. These'll be great dives to aim for when you start diving mix.

Have fun

Seb

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

You might want to drive down to Cobalt Coast and say hello. There are two rEvos, two Megs, and a bunch of Inspo divers down here this week.

Rebreather World - Rebreathers for Scuba Diving - the next step

Bruce
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

RBW Member nickbr will become famous soon enough nickbr will become famous soon enough nickbr will become famous soon enough nickbr's Avatar
    meg apecs 2.7 w/sw

Thanks for the great response everyone. Funnily enough I've not been on line much to check as I've been diving the meg

Bruce, great to meet you on the boat on Friday - I should have spoken to you about a computer!

I went out on the wall at Lighthouse point with Nat and a good guy called Frank this morning and to top off a great few days of diving we got buzzed by a young great hammerhead at the end of the dive.

Thanks again everyone

+ Reply to Thread