+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Florida Keys Trip October 12-20, 2009

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Florida Keys Trip October 12-20, 2009

Hello,
    My wife and I are heading down to the Keys to dive with Conch Republic Divers. We are both diving CCR's and are doing long run-times on all of wrecks. All of our dives are already posted on CRD's on-line booking system.

Just wondering if anyone else is interesting in diving with us?

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Florida Keys Trip October 12-20, 2009

I have moved this thread to the Florida SCRUB area. Give us some time, and we might just make an event out of some days on your trip.

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

We're also looking to dive the Vandenberg on the 18th with double dips on the Spiegel, Duane and Eagle the Friday and Sat before.

Would actually like to see some of the S.C.R.U.B. divers down my way. Anybody up for it?

Good Diving,

Inspiration with Vision

I'm interested, not a SCRUB, though. I can think of three other divers as well

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Have to see if I have any money left over after the live aboard trip. We can discuss it some more there. (See you there!)

RBW Member Terry is an unknown quantity at this point Terry's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Inspiration, Hammerhead

I could be up for some of this... I will follow this thread, and can give a commitment toward mid sept.
    I am thinking a 3 or 4 day duration for me during some of that time.

Terry

Inspiration with Vision

One suggestion, if you plan on joining us call Brenda or Gary at the shop to arrange your lodging, if you need any, they getting better rates
    Chris

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Would love to get in on the Vandenberg trip. I won't be able to commit to anything until late September though.

New Member Chardy is an unknown quantity at this point Chardy's Avatar

Capt Gary,

What is the plan for Sat before, I think its the 10th, as I'm interested.

Regards,

Paul

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Hey all check out this link for the information.

Dive The Wrecks Of The Florida Keys

If only interested in diving the Vandenberg without the other package give me a call. Just remember you will be diving the Vandenberg and also have lodging that night on the Spree....I can't break that up to just the dive. But I can tell you from the last time I went, we had a blast.

Should be a good trip, I'm looking forward diving her again.

Good Diving,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast